• I love you all.

What's so bad about being different?

Ik zal eens schrijven ^^

i'm broken, do you hear me.

je kan hem gewoon al downloaden lieve schat haha, en we kunnen hem ook kijken als je hier bent.

EN KOM EVEN OP MET JULLIE 1D QUOTES ;D

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

Toevallig iemand nieuwe username ideas?

When schreef:
    je kan hem gewoon al downloaden lieve schat haha, en we kunnen hem ook kijken als je hier bent.

EN KOM EVEN OP MET JULLIE 1D QUOTES ;D

Ik heb geen zin om te downloaden hahahahaha

“Live fast, have fun, be a bit mischievous.”

“Live for the moment because everything else is uncertain”

NO! Jimmy Prostested

Horan the world? Curls

foreverPayne schreef:
    Toevallig iemand nieuwe username ideas?

Wat voor iets wil je ^^

iNarry schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb geen zin om te downloaden hahahahaha

“Live fast, have fun, be a bit mischievous.”

“Live for the moment because everything else is uncertain”

NO! Jimmy Prostested

Horan the world? Curls

ik weet alleen niet wie de eerste en tweede zin heeft gezegd ;$ do you know that?

I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who doesn’t care what others think about me, but I don’t think I am.

Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life .

If you want something, just go for it. You've nothing to lose.

life is a funny thing, the mnute you think you've got everything comes along and turns it all upside down.

Life us funny, things change. people change but you'll always be you. So stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.

peace and love make the world go round.

Dont call a girl obsessed when she's in love.

I'll always defend the people I love.

There comes a day, you realise turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realise there is so much more to the bok, than the page you were stuck on.

Learn to apprechiate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.

Wow dat duurde, ik kan je er nog geven hoor. Ik heb die op mijn muur hangen xd

iNarry schreef:
    (...)

Wat voor iets wil je ^^

One Direction - Liam Payne related ofgewoon iets x'D

When schreef:
    (...)

ik weet alleen niet wie de eerste en tweede zin heeft gezegd ;$ do you know that?

LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON

foreverPayne schreef:
    I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who doesn’t care what others think about me, but I don’t think I am.

Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life .

If you want something, just go for it. You've nothing to lose.

life is a funny thing, the mnute you think you've got everything comes along and turns it all upside down.

Life us funny, things change. people change but you'll always be you. So stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.

peace and love make the world go round.

Dont call a girl obsessed when she's in love.

I'll always defend the people I love.

There comes a day, you realise turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realise there is so much more to the bok, than the page you were stuck on.

Learn to apprechiate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.

weet je ook wie het allemaal heeft gezegd? ;D ik wil dat er graag bijzetten maar ik weet ze niet allemaal haha

When schreef:
    (...)

LOUUU C:

foreverPayne schreef:
    (...)

One Direction - Liam Payne related ofgewoon iets x'D

NOMNOMLIAM haha
    okay uhm idk

Everything happens for a reason , learn from it and move on , don't be bitter about what happened be happy about what will - Zayn Malik

Sometimes things happen and you suddenly get a whole new outlook on life. - Harry Styles

foreverPayne schreef:
    I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who doesn’t care what others think about me, but I don’t think I am. HARRY STYLES

Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life . ZAYN MALIK

If you want something, just go for it. You've nothing to lose. LOUIS TOMLINSON

life is a funny thing, the mnute you think you've got everything comes along and turns it all upside down. ZAYN MALIK

Life us funny, things change. people change but you'll always be you. So stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. ZAYN MALIK

peace and love make the world go round. ZAYN MALIK

Dont call a girl obsessed when she's in love.ZAYN MALIK

I'll always defend the people I love. NIALL HORAN

There comes a day, you realise turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realise there is so much more to the bok, than the page you were stuck on. ZAYN MALIK

Learn to apprechiate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had. ZAYN MALIK

thanks to you both (:
    ik hou helemaal niet veel meer bij van 1d eigenlijk...