• I love you all.

What's so bad about being different?

iNarry schreef:
    (...)

If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it. Because nobody else will.

is die eerste ook van remember me?

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

When schreef:
    (...)

is die eerste ook van remember me?

Yes (:

thank you (:
    die tweede zin vind ik ook zo sterk

Ur welcome (:

The vow

Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they’re not. To agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other

My theory is about moments, moments of impact. My theory is that these moments of impact, these flashes of high intensity that completely turn our lives upside down actually end up defining who we are. The thing is each one of us is the sum total of every moment that we’ve ever experienced with all the people we’ve ever known. And it’s these moments that become our history. Like our own personal greatest hits of memories that we play and replay in our minds over and over again”

The Notebook
    “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”

“You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”

“I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday”

Always listen to your heart, because even though it's on your left side; it's always right.

Dear John

Being in love, I find myself smiling for no reason at all...

Everything around me makes me miss you.”

If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don’t fade from the lives we’ve touched.

“I'll think about you everyday. Part of me is scared that there'll come a time when you don't feel the same way, that you'll somehow forget about what we shared, so this is what I want to do forever.”

“No matter where you are in the world,the moon is never bigger than your thumb”

“I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again.”

Remember me

Whatever you do in lige will be insignificant, but it’s vert important that you do it. Because nobody else will.

True love means that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.

Letters to Julliet

Here is to all our loved ones wherever they’re maybe.

I love you who you are, but I’ve changed

I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you.

No, when we speaking about love, is never too late.

Love them all c:

'Everyone has their own destiny,not everyone makes the choice to follow it. I'm lucky I did

i'm broken, do you hear me.

foreverPayne schreef:
    'Everyone has their own destiny,not everyone makes the choice to follow it. I'm lucky I did

van welke film is die?

en wat zijn nog goede films om leuke/ mooie quotes uit te halen?

ik wil bij elke week in mn nieuwe agenda een andere zin zetten
    en ben erheel veel aan het verzamelen en dan kies ik de leukste 52 eruit

When schreef:
    (...)

van welke film is die?

en wat zijn nog goede films om leuke/ mooie quotes uit te halen?

ik wil bij elke week in mn nieuwe agenda een andere zin zetten
    en ben erheel veel aan het verzamelen en dan kies ik de leukste 52 eruit

Die is van The Lucky one (:

dat dacht ik al chels haha maar moest het even zeker weten, ik wil die film echt zien

Ik wil The Lucky One ook zien skfjds c: en ik moet The Vow ook zie

KOM NAAR MIJ ZIEN WE ZE SAMEN !

IK HEB DIE OOK ;D Sanne en ik gaan hem zondag wss kijken
    ik heb hem gisteren ook al gezien voor de 2e keer haha

Ik ga die film steleen van jullie haha ;D