• Ik was een beetje bored op internet toen ik deze site tegen kwam over Nederland. Da fuq why am i reading this shit o.O dus hier is how to deal with Dutch people:
    http://www.sysopt.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-81004.html

Here is something I was sent by a Dutchman.
    Being part dutch myself, I can tell you it is 100% true! Enjoy...

En wat is jullie gezicht met het lezen van dit?

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2012 - 17:27 ]

Shoganai i ne~

RainbowShine schreef:

Ik vond het iets te veel tekst :W.

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

A ‘Fries’ is a sort of spare-Hollander that lives in the north in a province all for themselves.
    Those dumb@$$es even speak a different language. Some can't even speak Dutch.

Nu ben ik een heel klein beetje beledigd xd
    Maar voor de rest is het best grappig, niet dat er heel veel van klopt ofzo.

Hahaha eigenlijk zijn sommige dingen wel waar.. (:
    "But, if memory serves me, the Dutch don't have Barbecues" - Kidding right? Dat slaat gewoon nergens op, haha!

Believe in yourself.

10/10, mooie aanwinst voor mijn copypasta folder.

TurtleNoises schreef:
    Geweldig :') En een groot deel is nog waar ook.

deed me hier aan denken

Haha, mij ook! Geniaal gewoon! :"D

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

(12)Holland is small.
    It is sometimes rumoured that Holland is so small they take it inside when it’s raining. This is not true because it rains 365 days a year. This also explains the wooden shoes: they float. Yes…Holland is small and Hollanders are very proud of it. They will use any opportunity to say that Holland accomplished such great things for such a small country. A fitting answer would be to refer to it’s colonial past. Which brings us to point 13.

Deze is weerlegt :3 de afgelopen dagen bekeken (bloos) XD

(32)Dutch tap water is safe to drink.
    This is remarkable if you realise most of it comes from polluted rivers like the Rijn.
    Plans to improve the waterquality in the Rijn so that fish like the salmon can return there to mate, invokes a lot of protests from the Dutch. The idea of fish having sex in their drinking water arouses them.

deze is ook geniaal XD

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2012 - 22:38 ]

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Alucard schreef:

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

Confessor schreef:
    (...)
    Nu ben ik een heel klein beetje beledigd xd
    Maar voor de rest is het best grappig, niet dat er heel veel van klopt ofzo.

Nu voel ik me ook beledigd! Wij zijn juist géén domme mensen, wij hebben een eigen taal, rijke historie, leuke sporten en een mooi landschap!

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Headache.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

DarkSavior schreef:
    Ik heb de hele pagina gelezen en ik vond het echt hoogst hilarisch. Hoewel veel dingen als geintje bedoeld zijn, zit er ook waarheid is. Zoals dat we heel erg koppig zijn of dat ding met de kaasschaaf.

Ik ben niet koppig!

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

RainbowShine schreef:

Ik vond het iets te veel tekst :W.

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Nice :)

... But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

Ik was bij acht en toen keek ik eerst zo :| en daarna zo :@ dus ik heb het niet verder gelezen

Physics is awesome

Eyes schreef:
    Ik was bij acht en toen keek ik eerst zo :| en daarna zo :@ dus ik heb het niet verder gelezen

Je moet het niet letterlijk nemen...kijk er met een beetje humor naar :P wij weten beter, toch?

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

(8) It is not necessary to fake interest for tulips, mills, wooden shoes or cheese. Every Hollander knows you came for the soft drugs and the Amsterdam red-light district. Both are widely spread and easy to find. Just ask any Hollander over age 6 or a French tourist.

Lol.

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.