• Oké, het is simpel. Ik begin dus nu het verhaal en jullie gaan steeds met één woord verder. Ik begin nu even met wat meer woorden, want anders duurt het in het begin zo lang...

Er was eens een...

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

gesnurk

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

dat

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

heel

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

zacht

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Leek

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

maar

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

hard

"I believe that marriage isn't between a man and a woman; but between love and love." - Frank Ocean

was

in

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

de

[ bericht aangepast op 29 mei 2012 - 15:38 ]

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

oren

Van

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

Henk de tuinkabouter

hij

~ It's impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember ~

zocht

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk