• De bedoeling van dit spel is als volgt:

Je moet raden of de persoon die onder je zal reageren meer of minder posts heeft dan jou.

Bijvoorbeeld:

Persoon A met 120 posts:
    Meer

Persoon B met 53 posts:
    Fout.
    Minder

Persoon C met 27 posts:
    Juist.
    Meer

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2012 - 19:37 ]

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Goed.
    Minder.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Ik denk, goed. Helaas, fout, haha. (:
    Meer.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 mei 2012 - 18:43 ]

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Wrong. 8D
    Minder.

Juist! :p
    Meer?

Juist.
    Minder?

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

Ook juist :)
    minder?

Meer

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Fout, meer?

Minder

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Fout, Minder.

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Juist, meer?

Juist, meer?

Fout :) minder?

Fout
    Meer

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Goed.
    Minder.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you