• 1 Hour Ago

Paint Yourself with Poetry
    By the way, I forgot to say: you would have my full blessing to do get a tattoo with anything I write. In fact, I think that would be one of the coolest compliments anybody could ever get.

Omfg! I'm getting my tattoo! I'm getting my tattoo! I'm getting my tattoo! *O*

My reply, voor de vage mensen die dat interesseert:
    3 Minutes Ago
    Mouse

Re: Paint Yourself with Poetry
    Omg, so awesome! I wouldn't have done it without your permission, because it just would feel wrong. Especially since I know you!
    I already got informed by my cousin about a good (text) tattoo artist (who's a freak about tat's and piercings 2) and she complimented you for the poem, among some friends who completely adore it, and say it would fit my body nicely. Now I have your okay, I'm going to try to get it within a couple of months! Maybe on my 21th birthday, for the awesomeness off the idea, lol. You'll be the first I'll send a picture to! Thanks dude! <3

Eeek! Me so happy!*O**O**O*

Til hug og blod.

Aah supertof! Weet je al waar/wanneer je hem gaat laten zetten?

Bad decisions make good stories.

Hij praat echt meganetjes (cat)
    Maar omg, leuk dat je 'm gaat zetten :]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

I like tattoos! Welke tekst laat je dan precies zetten?

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Happy for you <3

Life is hard and then we die

Morgoth schreef:
    I like tattoos! Welke tekst laat je dan precies zetten?

"I want to paint myself with poetry;
    tattooed with words,
    a saint by scars:
    to be read by all"

@ Tablo; I know, het is echt om verliefd op te worden. x'D
    @ Annick; Thank you. <3
    @ Roos; Onder mijn sleutelbeen, waarschijnlijk een dag voor of op mijn 21e verjaardag. ^^

Til hug og blod.