• Bye FighterBeat. Hi rule of honor.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
    (Lamb of God - Omerta)

Omertà (Italian pronunciation: [omerˈta]) is a popular cultural attitude and code of honour that places heavy importance on a deep-rooted "code of silence", non-cooperation with authorities, and non-interference in the illegal (and legal) actions of others. It originated and remains very common in areas of Southern Italy, such as Sicily, Apulia, Calabria, and Campania, where Mafia-type criminal organizations such as the Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta, Sacra Corona Unita, and Camorra are strong. It also exists to a lesser extent in certain Italian-American neighbourhoods where the Italian-American Mafia has influence and other Italian ethnic enclaves in countries where there is the presence of Italian organized crime (i.e. Germany, Canada, Australia). (Wikipedia)

[ bericht aangepast op 30 april 2012 - 23:22 ]

Til hug og blod.

Til hug og blod.

awesome *O*

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Dat spel speelde ik vroeger altijd :'D

-

Teehee. 8D

Til hug og blod.