• I love you all so much, I'll never stop with that. <3

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2012 - 16:34 ]

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

doeeeg lieve Marrit <33

What's so bad about being different?

DOEI AAPJE VAN ME. <3333333

ZE HADDEN IN DAT VINTAGE WINKELTJE EEN SHIRTJE MET: What da duck. En dan stond er een eend in plaats van duck.
    Ik had hem bijna gekocht hahaha

BYE LOVELY <3

Remember when...

DOEI MARRIT <333.

i'm broken, do you hear me.

forevertommo schreef:
    ZE HADDEN IN DAT VINTAGE WINKELTJE EEN SHIRTJE MET: What da duck. En dan stond er een eend in plaats van duck.
    Ik had hem bijna gekocht hahaha
    HAHAHAHAHA

en ik ga ook hahaha. BYE <3333333

Remember when...

DOEEG HESTER <333

Bonjour,
    mijn Engels verhaaltje is klaar, maar nu ben ik bang dat er fouten inzitten D:

DOEI HESTER. <3333333

Esther, ik wil er wel naar kijken, maar ik kan niet beloven dat ik fouten zie ofzo, ahhahaha

DOEI HESTER <333.

i'm broken, do you hear me.

bangniall schreef:
    DOEI HESTER. <3333333

Esther, ik wil er wel naar kijken, maar ik kan niet beloven dat ik fouten zie ofzo, ahhahaha

Thank you, ik zet het hier wel gewoon neer xd

My day as a prisoner,
    Every day I wake up in prison, I think back about the stuff I did. The words just keep crossing my mind. Was it really worth it? Giving up everything I had, just for some money. A lot of money, all I had to do was cross the border with some coke.
    It looked all so simple, from Mexico to the U.S.A. But it wasn’t, I was already caught in Mexico and locked up in a tiny cell full of filthy people.
    The smell was terrible, the smell of dead. I could barely breath, at that moment I thought I would definitely die.
    The first couple of days I didn’t eat anything at all. Soon I found out you had to pay a guard to get you some food. But it’s hard to get money in this place, the only option is to steal it from the other prisoners. Fortunately, I’m very good at pickpocketing, I learned it from my dad. I guess it’s all in the family.
    Every single day is the same, nothing changes around here. And day by day I’m waiting for a phone call to get me out, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I think I just have to wait patiently for a call that never comes.

Ik ga babes<333
    doeeeeg.

Doeii Lianne <33333

DOEI LIANNE. <3333333333333333