• Ik zoek stories over the hunger games. Duidelijk zat toch? Natuurlijk abn geschreven etc.:3

I like boys who drive cars too slow.

Birds in a cage. • 64th Hungergames.
    The love story of Nan Bronté and Djodick Entaison.

Elk jaar worden in Panem, het voormalige Noord Amerika, twee kinderen uit elk van de twaalf districten opgeleid tot moordenaars. De kinderen van 12 t/m 18 jaar worden in een arena gestopt en zijn verdoemt om elkaar te vermoorden, elkaar af te slachten tot er maar één overblijft.
    Twee totaal verschillende jonge mensen die door het lot bij elkaar gebracht worden, twee tot de dood verdoemde levens, en één onvoorwaardelijke liefde.

Ik vond bij hem alles wat ik ooit had gezocht, alles wat ik nooit had gevonden.
    We vonden liefde, in de diepste krochten van de hel.
    ~ Nan Bronté.

Misschien vind je dit iets? ;3

We were like birds in a cage. Locked, no freedom, but together. ('ll)

I will always watch your back ~ The Hunger Games

When you know you’ve got nothing left to live for. When you know you won’t live that long anyway. When you know there won’t be anyone to cry over you. Would you give your own life up to save others? Even if you have never even talked to them? Even if you know that they might kill you? I know it sounds stupid. But that’s my plan.
    ~Quince Parsley, District 4

Jasmine Primrose Mellark - 94th Hunger Games - Quince Taro Parsley

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/79680/i-will-always-watch-your-back--the-hunger-games/

Everything that drowns me, makes me want to fly.

The fiftieth annual Hunger Games || Haymitch Abernathy

You think it's simple to survive.
    Murdering and fight, and play it clever.
    The only thing you'll have to do.
    Actually, it is the same as hunting.
    And who can't do thát.
    But you forgot one thing.
    You don't know what the new challenge is.

MAKE YOURSELF READY FOR THE SECOND QUARTER QUELL

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

[ bericht aangepast op 24 april 2012 - 18:00 ]