• Khaleesi > Eeyore.

-The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, “Why?” and sometimes he thought, “Wherefore?” and sometimes he thought, “Inasmuch as which?” and sometimes he didn’t quite know what he was thinking about.-

[ bericht aangepast op 20 april 2012 - 19:19 ]

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Me gusta!

Alis volat propriis.

Schattig. c:

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

gaaf

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

Okamoto schreef:
    Schattig. c:

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

I SAW IT FIIIRST!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

RainbowDash schreef:
    I SAW IT FIIIRST!

Maar je heet nog niet Tijgetje D:

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    ik krijg spontaan zin om mijn naam in tijgertje, konijn, janneman robbinson, roe, kanga of wat dan ook te veranderen.
    ik vind eeyore zo leuk en schattig!

ik ging naar eurodisney, en wilde met eeyore op de foto, maar hij had alleen tijd voor kleine kinderen. vond ik niet zo leuk...

Miep

Nooo, jeugdtrauma, ik moest vroeger altijd bijna huilen als ik eeyore zag D:
    Vond 't altijd zo sneu als iemand z'n huisje van stokken kapot maakte (no_chears).

i put the fun in funeral

He's so cute ;3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Eeyore! *O*

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Oehh, nice!
    Mijn konijn heette ook zo ^^

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Okamoto schreef:
    Schattig. c:

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Eeyore schreef:
    (...)
    Maar je heet nog niet Tijgetje D:

Teigetje is het eigenlijk ;p En Eeyore is erg lief!

[ bericht aangepast op 20 april 2012 - 20:34 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Eeyore is sowieso de leukste :'$

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Schattig! (:

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the