• Shinibubbles!

Ja, ik heb haar eindelijk kunnen overtuigen.
    Ze is Engels en probeert momenteel Nederlands te leren. ^^
    Dus, iedereen, zeg Hello tegen Amy, mijn verloofde.
    Daarom ook het twee-talige topic.

Yes, I finally convinced her!
    and she's English, she only just started trying to learn Dutch.
    So, everyone, say hello to Amy, my fiancée

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Leela schreef:
    (...)

Lol, I know. I just had this strange conversation on Skype with my boyfriend (his name is Fred, fyi) and I told him about my day... Well, today I had to do a practicum with chemistry and nearly everything went well... But I was kinda nervous, cause I'd never worked by myself with such an important thing. You know, I always have a partner with such things.
    So, the practicum went well - extremely well, to be honest. I was the only one who had actually finished the thing - so I went to wash my hands, cause a few chemicals had leaked on them. And as you might know, chemistry classrooms all have these strange things called "eye-showers", in case you get some kind of chemical thingy in your eye. So, I pulled it open - thinking it was a normal tap - and then I had water all-over me. But if you say something like, "water was sprayed on me", people tend to use the verb "onderspuiten" which can also mean "to be cummed on". Like in the sperm-way. So I said to him: "Fred, ik ben vandaag helemaal ondergespoten met scheikunde!" (meaning: "Fred, today with chemistry, I got sprayed on!" ). But he read it as if I had just said that someone had cummed all-over me... So since that minute of the day, I'm thinking in this twisted, dirty-minded, Alwin-like way. Hope you'll forgive me for that, hahaha.

-Gee, what a story I've just told you o.o-

... I don't think she will want to stay with us for very long if we tell her everything about ourselfs straight away. That would keep anyone away. :'D

Til hug og blod.

FighterBeat schreef:
    (...)

... I don't think she will want to stay with us for very long if we tell her everything about ourselfs ourselves straight away. That would keep anyone away. :'D

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

That poor girl is in for a shock when she comes back.
    Imagine being welcomed by a bunch of nutters like us in real life O_o

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

FighterBeat schreef:
    (...)

... I don't think she will want to stay with us for very long if we tell her everything about ourselves straight away. That would keep anyone away. :'D

Haha, I know. I was just explaining to her that I'm normally not like this. BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE FIANCÉE, YAY! -victory dance-
    I got engaged a few days ago. Not because I'm pregnant or something, but because my boyfriend and I have gone through quite some things together and he decided to ask me. Not gonna marry this year though, haha. Want to wait a while. You could see it like pre-marriage, the engagement.

-Lol, Alwin. SCOOORE!-

[ bericht aangepast op 12 april 2012 - 22:58 ]

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

Heil Alwin?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

I don't read D:
    Is it a fantasy story? I only read fantasy 'hm

It sorta is. But not really with demons or anything. It's about an alternative form of England, playing in London mostly to be exact. Where the posh and the working people are classes that are even further away in status than usually known in history. A civil war is about to break out between the king and his people and a girl meets the Cockney Violin. Who turns out to be a very mysterious and playful criminal.

Til hug og blod.

Cosette schreef:

She'll think you're all normal, knowing my angel. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

FighterBeat schreef:
    (...)

It sorta is. But not really with demons or anything. It's about an alternative form of England, playing in London mostly to be exact. Where the posh and the working people are classes that are even further away in status than usually known in history. A civil war is about to break out between the king and his people and a girl meets the Cockney Violin. Who turns out to be a very mysterious and playful criminal.

Sounds good to me. Fully written in English, I assume?

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

FighterBeat schreef:
    (...)

Have you ever read Neverwhere? :')

Cosette schreef:

I wouldn't even care. The people on Quizlet - except from the groupies - make good friends, to be honest. FREE HUGS!

Cosette schreef:

I'm not crazy! I AM A PONY!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

Yes, yes. I'm lazy when it comes to English. Even when I talk to my fiancee and have no choice but to do so. I can speak it much better than I know the grammar.

That's also why I started my English story. I need to practice more. D:

Til hug og blod.

Leela schreef:
    (...)

I wouldn't even care. The people on Quizlet - except from the groupies - make good friends, to be honest. FREE HUGS!

Leela schreef:
    (...)

Sounds good to me. Fully written in English, I assume?

Yup. It's on my profile and it's called 'Cockney Violin'.

Cosette schreef:
    (...)

Have you ever read Neverwhere? :')

Uh ... No?
    It's not a typical war story anyway. It's based on a power exchanging romance as well, but I can't explain too much without ruining the story. D:

Til hug og blod.

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

I'm not crazy! I AM A PONY!

I don't EVER want you to meet such a monster as my brother-in-law, but you two might actually be good friends when it comes to the ponylove you two share. YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY MARRY! Thén I'd have a cool bro-in-law :3