• Ik ben dus op zoek naar een film, liefst genre romantische komedie, of zoiets in het genre van 'Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging', dus als je iets weet, shoot!

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

She's the man, 50 first dates

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

xPayne schreef:
    She's the man, 50 first dates

Die heb ik allebei al gezien, misschien dat ik She's The Man opnieuw ga kijken, als niemand anders suggesties heeft.

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

She's the man is echt geweldig*O*
    Valentine's Day, Bride Wars, 27 Dresses, The Bounty Hunter, Confessions of a shopaholic, No Strings Attached, How to lose a guy in 10 days, The Back-Up plan, ...
    Eh, ik weet 't eigenlijk niet. (cat)

Goulding schreef:
    She's the man is echt geweldig*O*
    Valentine's Day, Bride Wars, 27 Dresses, The Bounty Hunter, Confessions of a shopaholic, No Strings Attached, How to lose a guy in 10 days, The Back-Up plan, ...
    Eh, ik weet 't eigenlijk niet. (cat)

De meeste heb ik al gezien, maar ik weet al welke ik ga zien, denk ik: John Tucker Must Die, lang geleden dat ik die heb gezien. (:

Yes Man?

Life is hard and then we die

Marley & Me, Friends with benefits, Crazy stupid love, What's your number, He's not into you.

Sex & The City 1&2, The Housebunny gaat ook over andere dingen, maar romantiek komt er wel in voor. :]

Tell me about it, stud.

Pretty Woman :Y)

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Win a date with Ted Hamilton, ontzettend cliché ^^

Life is like a novel, you're the author and everyday is a new page

It's Kind of a Funny Story
    The Boat That Rocked/Pirate Radio

As travars

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

[ bericht aangepast op 5 april 2012 - 15:16 ]

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'