• Voor Frans moet ik presentatie houden van twee minuten over een beroemdheid. Ik wilde eerst Adele, maar vind erg weinig over haar.

Dus, iemand suggesties?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Miley Cyrus :3
    J.K. Rowling.
    Idk :')

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

WALT DISNEY 8D
    Sorry :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

J.K Rowling inderdaad!
    Of Eminem :3

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Uuhhhh. Geen idee. Doe het over lady Gaga, daar is pas veel over te vinden.(cat)

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

Oprah! of je neemt een Frans iemand (Denk aan politici), daar scoorde ik meer punten op.

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Ik heb eens een intervieuw van 2 pagina's gedaan (dus zo'n 5 minuten) over JK Rowling.

Als je een Frans iemand wilt, kan je Edith Piaf doen.

Ik moet dat ook doen, over een Engels persoon ^^ in het Engels.
    Ik weet ook nog niet wie ik zal nemen.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Carla Bruni!

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Ik zou een Franse persoon nemen, aangezien het voor het vak Frans is. Neem bijvoorbeeld Audrey Tautou, de actrice van Amélie en The Davinci Code. (:

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Of over Isabelle Caro.

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

J.K Rowling

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

Over een Frans iemand is een goed idee.

Weet iemand een Frans acteur of zanger? [:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Doe het over Mij :3

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Ik ken wel een Franse DJ; David Guetta. :'D
    En die ene gast van Alors on Dance?

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Audrey Tautou? (:

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Er zijn in ieder geval genoeg franse modeontwerp(st)ers?

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.