• Cute/funny kitty pictures please? ;D

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Dit bedoel je toch? O:

[ bericht aangepast op 9 feb 2012 - 11:57 ]

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Your make-up is terrible

Yeah :]

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Firm believer of all that is magic

Destroy what destroys you.

Me gusta cute kitties (: