• Ik ben Dionne, nieuw hier op Quizlet.
    And I came to say;
    HELLO!

Head up, stay strong. Fake smile and move on.

Cherokees schreef:
    Jill, y u so stupid?

Ik wilde het wel zeggen... Maar ik vond het te gemeen. Vandaar dat "redelijk snel"-gedoe.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

REDHEADSROCK schreef:
    (...)

Ik wilde het wel zeggen... Maar ik vond het te gemeen. Vandaar dat "redelijk snel"-gedoe.

Ik ken geen medelijden. (wbw)

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

REDHEADSROCK schreef:
    (...)

Haha dat had ik dus ook. Ik voel me paranoide eigenlijk.

Your make-up is terrible

Cherokees schreef:
    (...)
    Ik ken geen medelijden. (wbw)

Ö... Maar, u bent mijn Grote Leider, dus zal ik gehoorzamen aan uw bevelen, o Heerster van het Feministische Vierde Rijk. :Y)

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Assassin schreef:
    (...)

Haha dat had ik dus ook. Ik voel me paranoide eigenlijk.

THAT'S what I meant.

REDHEADSROCK schreef:
    (...)

Ö... Maar, u bent mijn Grote Leider, dus zal ik gehoorzamen aan uw bevelen, o Heerster van het Feministische Vierde Rijk. :Y)

Het Vierde Rijk? Wat is er gebeurd met mijn andere rijken? D:

Cherokees schreef:
    Jill, y u so stupid?

ik wist gewoon dat je dat ging zeggen, haha

Cherokees schreef:
    (...)
    Het Vierde Rijk? Wat is er gebeurd met mijn andere rijken? D:

Das Dritte Reich war von Hitler! Jij, daarentegen, hebt het Grote Vierde Rijk gesticht, Annabeth. Jaja, ik schrijf dit vanuit LE FUTURE! Fry zit naast me, Bender ook. Hoi namens hen xD

No mods online, Jill released herselves of prison! D:
    @Rebecca; Val die andere Rijken maar aan, ik wil ze hebben. (cat)

Well........Hello (;

I'd wonder if i ever cross your mind

Cherokees schreef:
    No mods online, Jill released herselves of prison! D:
    @Rebecca; Val die andere Rijken maar aan, ik wil ze hebben. (cat)

Die rijken zijn reeds gevallen. Alleen... als we nu in de toekomst zijn, heb je ook nog de Planeet der Robots...

Ok, wie is Jill?
    Jullie hebben het de hele tijd over haar, & I seriously have no idea.

Denea schreef:
    Ok, wie is Jill?

Well my dear, since you told me you live in England, I suppose we can talk to eachother this way. Jill, is an infamous girl - whom we suspect you to be - and she has quite a reputation on Quizlet. She faked a lot of persons and since she hasn't got any strategy, we pick her out of the big mob as easy as fuck. And now, if you are Jill, I think your future lays WAY outside the world of academic achievement, cause if you are, you have indeed no strategy. However, if you are not Jill and can prove that to us, Quizlettanians, I will respect you for your abilities to create templates and topics within fifteen minutes. Well done.

Denea schreef:
    Ok, wie is Jill?

Grappig, hoe je steeds weer hetzelfde reageert... Pffffft.

REDHEADSROCK schreef:
    (...)

Well my dear, since you told me you live in England, I suppose we can talk to eachother this way. Jill, is an infamous girl - whom we suspect you to be - and she has quite a reputation on Quizlet. She faked a lot of persons and since she hasn't got any strategy, we pick her out of the big mob as easy as fuck. And now, if you are Jill, I think your future lays WAY outside the world of academic achievement, cause if you are, you have indeed no strategy. However, if you are not Jill and can prove that to us, Quizlettanians, I will respect you for your abilities to create templates and topics within fifteen minutes. Well done.

Oh ok, it's clear to me now. I understand why you guys suspect me to be Jill, but I swear; I am not. First of all; I didn't make the template myself. I could pick it in a menu while creating my profile. And I like to talk to people, so I immediatly thought; "Maybe I can open a topic and introduce myself."
    I'm sorry, but I'm not Jill.