• They are impossible to resist.

Because of these 5 boys I met you all. I'm so happy that I met you all. I just can't thank our idols enough for that. Remember you can always count on me. I will always be there for all of you. I love you all honeys

[ bericht aangepast op 25 nov 2011 - 16:41 ]

What's so bad about being different?

Ik heb echt zin om vandaag weer eens een dag heel actief te zijn hier, niet zoals de afgelopen 2 weken van mij D:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Ik moet zo mijn kamer opruimen-.-

FABIENNEEEEEEEEEEEEE *O*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

ELENAA <33

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Wimbledon schreef:

NIALL KIJKT DAAR SCHATTIG (:

FABIENNE!!! <333

Allo lieverds.
    Ik ga nu even naar hockey, en winnen.
    En dan ben ik vanmiddag weer terug.
    TOT VANMIDDAG xx

Some things are changing too much.

HELLOOOOO

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

Wattefuck man, mijn ene hand is echt heel erg warm en die andere is ijskoud x'D

MARRIT<33

Doeeeg Joellaa<33
    succes<33

MARRIT!! <33
    Heel Veel Succes Joëlla <3333

Veel succes Joëllaaaaaaa!
    MARRIT! <3

Narry schreef:
    Wattefuck man, mijn ene hand is echt heel erg warm en die andere is ijskoud x'D
    Dat heb ik ook wel eens ahahahha

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.