• They got that one thing.

The album is just so amazing! They're amazing! I'm so proud of them. And I wanna thank them for friends like you. I'm so happy that I met you girls. I don't know what to do without you anymore! Love you all.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2011 - 17:37 ]

What's so bad about being different?

Sykes schreef:
    Sweeties, bij deze is mijn 4500e post voor jullie, because I love you all <333
    Love you to, baby (wedding)

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Mag ik zo het volgende topic maken??

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

OMG, PLAATJESSPAM

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Sykes schreef:
    Of course :Y)

Sykes schreef:

sure (:

Flashing lights in my mind, going back to the time.

Wat 'n cowboy (wbw)

oeee bijna mijn 11111 post

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

Die wil ik hebben, HAHA

Het topic is klaar, nu moet alleen deze nog even vol :'D

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!