• De bedoeling lijkt me duidelijk *O*

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2011 - 15:08 ]

-

Priemgetal

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

Beide. :]

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

30November

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

Dinaggo.

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.

Bashful

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

30November

Not all those who wander are lost.

30November

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

OHMYSTYLES

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Priemgetal

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Negligible

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Cockney

30November

Ookal zijn ze beiden best wel mooi.

I believe in nothing but the truth and who we are.

30November

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

xxShyxx

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.