• ... and hi to Roux!
    Mijn naam Roux is gebaseerd op het personage dat Johnny Depp in de film Chocolat speelt.
    En zeg nou zelf, wie wil er nou niet Roux heten als het verbonden is met Johnny Depp? :9~

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Greyhamster schreef:
    (...)

Alwin is the hot one. I'm the ugly one. Which is why he has kept me hidden away in the cellar for years. But at last I am freee!

now, I think it's time to play some xbox and watch two dudes having sex. Brb (cat)

PS: Ik heb geen flauw idee wat mijn rainbowdash gebruikersnaam is...

Echt waar! Gewoon rainbowdash! (cat)
    Dat is het eerste blokje en je wachtwoord in het tweede blokje.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Johnny Depp :9~

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

Roux? Dat is toch zo'n mix waar je soepen en sauzen romiger mee kunt maken...

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

Cool. Mijn Deppobsessie begint weer (krul)

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

Greyhamster schreef:
    (...)

Alwin is the hot one. I'm the ugly one. Which is why he has kept me hidden away in the cellar for years. But at last I am freee!

now, I think it's time to play some xbox and watch two dudes having sex. Brb (cat)

PS: Ik heb geen flauw idee wat mijn rainbowdash gebruikersnaam is...

... How did you get out? BEGONE!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

... How did you get out? BEGONE!

There's so much wrong with you...

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

StoryBelle schreef:
    (...)

There's so much wrong with you...

What did I do? D:

quidquid excusatio prandium pro