• [ bericht aangepast op 11 okt 2011 - 21:06 ]

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

NiallsFood schreef:
    1D staat in meidenmagazine.. poster
    SERIEUS, OKE IK MOET NU NAAR DE WINKEL.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 okt 2011 - 16:53 ]

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

Ik ga morgen wel.. dan koop ik hem gelijk met de hitkrant(:

What's so bad about being different?

NiallsFood schreef:
    Ik ga morgen wel.. dan koop ik hem gelijk met de hitkrant(:
    morgen heb ik bijna geen tijd, ik ga nu denk ik gelijk, alleen moet ik wel even hopen dat hij al in de winkel ligt.

oh in de joepie dat artikel
    staat dat meisje van mijn school op --'
    en er staat dat louis harry aan wijn lot overlaat nu hij een vriendin heeft

i'm broken, do you hear me.

IK GA EVEN NAAR DE WINKEL DAN!
    TOT ZO <33333333333

One Direction have said that their fans might be surprised by their new single 'Got To Be You'.
    The boys will release the single in November as the follow up to their number one hit 'What Makes You Beautiful. Speaking to Digital Spy about what fans can expect from the new song, band member Zayn Malik said,
    "It's a bit more emotive than the last one, but I wouldn't say it was a Christmas ballad. I think it's going to surprise a lot of people" as Louis Tomlinson added: "Like the first one, it's something that you wouldn't necessarily expect us to release."
    The boys also discussed the video they recently shot for 'Got To Be You' in New York.
    "We shot the video in Lake Placid in upstate New York. There aren't actually any crocodiles there - that's a myth." joked Louis.

Adding: "There was a lake by our hotel and we went kayaking to find out. When Niall [Horan] turned the boat over I freaked out because I thought I'd be eaten by an alligator like in the movie!"
    Earlier today we reported that three top US record labels are keen to sign One Direction.

http://popdash.com/news/7211/one-direction-promise-surprises-on-got-to-be-you

iHoran schreef:
    IK GA EVEN NAAR DE WINKEL DAN!
    TOT ZO <33333333333

TOT ZOOOO<333

tafel dekken(:
    brb

TOT ZO SANNE.

Some things are changing too much.

Dus, morgen en de hitkrant en de meidenmagazine halen.
    even mijn zusje meeslepen dan maar xd

BEN IK WEER(:

WOEESH.
    Lianne is BACK (:

ik heb nog een uurtje voordat ik ga eten.
    zal ik even een hoofdstukje schrijven?

NiallsFood schreef:
    One Direction have said that their fans might be surprised by their new single 'Got To Be You'.
    The boys will release the single in November as the follow up to their number one hit 'What Makes You Beautiful. Speaking to Digital Spy about what fans can expect from the new song, band member Zayn Malik said,
    "It's a bit more emotive than the last one, but I wouldn't say it was a Christmas ballad. I think it's going to surprise a lot of people" as Louis Tomlinson added: "Like the first one, it's something that you wouldn't necessarily expect us to release."
    The boys also discussed the video they recently shot for 'Got To Be You' in New York.
    "We shot the video in Lake Placid in upstate New York. There aren't actually any crocodiles there - that's a myth." joked Louis.

Adding: "There was a lake by our hotel and we went kayaking to find out. When Niall [Horan] turned the boat over I freaked out because I thought I'd be eaten by an alligator like in the movie!"
    Earlier today we reported that three top US record labels are keen to sign One Direction.

http://popdash.com/news/7211/one-direction-promise-surprises-on-got-to-be-you

LEUGENS. GOT TO BE YOU KOMT VOLGENDE WEEK. HET ALBUM IN NOVEMBER. Tss. x'D

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Niall is like; fuck this, ik zou precies hetzelfde doen als Niall trouwens xD

[ bericht aangepast op 12 okt 2011 - 17:06 ]