• Plaats hier een awkward moment of meerdere!

That awkward moment wanneer je een mop vertelt en niemand lacht terwijl je zelf wel helemaal in een deuk ligt.

Haat me niet als er al zo'n topic bestaat.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 okt 2011 - 20:25 ]

SweetieBelle schreef:
    That awkward moment when you realize you don't like your crush anymore.

Save me from myself.

The awkward moment wanneer je een zin zegt en er daarna achter komt dat je twee woorden op de verkeerde plek hebt gezegd zoals als je pijn in je melk hebt moet je warme buik drinken

Physics is awesome

That awkward moment when I was talking on the phone and didn't realise that the other person hung up a long time agoxD

I don't want to be your number one, I want to be the only one.

Feorge schreef:
    That awkward moment when Lord Voldemort wants a hug.

That awkward moment when you think someone is talking to you and you respond only to realize they weren't talking to you.

That awkward moment when you're at the store, start talking to your friend, turn around and realize you were speaking to a stranger.

The awkward moment when you realize Rebecca Black just woke up, ate a bowl of cereal and went to school, and never brushed her teeth..

The awkward moment when you're really upset and the most depressing song you have comes on shuffle.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

That awkward moment when you're telling a story and realise nobody is listening, so you slowly zoom out.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.