• Het eerste is vol, dus ik begin aan een tweede!

De regels zijn simpel: kijk naar de afzenders van de twee laatste berichten, en kies de gebruikersnaam die je het mooiste vindt.

Veel plezier! (er komt een vervolg als die topic vol zit)

Jawaad

You keep breathing, that doesn’t mean you’re alive - TABLO (Tommorrow)

Jawaad

"In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end"

First

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

Flare

You keep breathing, that doesn’t mean you’re alive - TABLO (Tommorrow)

Flare

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

NIALLHORAN

IMSWAG

Zelfs de kleinste ster schittert in het donker

Fortune.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Fortune

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Avox

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2011 - 16:07 ]

If you think something small can’t make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room

Snor (:

Wees jezelf, niet en copycat van en ander

snor

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Scherzinger

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Jawaad

If you think something small can’t make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room

jawaad

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales