[ bericht aangepast op 7 sep 2011 - 23:54 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Sadistic schreef:
    (...)

[ bericht aangepast op 1 sep 2011 - 0:37 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Sadistic schreef:
    (...)

Imma spank you (nerd)

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Imma spank you (nerd)

No sissy, I'm afraid you won't. Ever.

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Lool, doet me denken aan het pokemon rpg:

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

THE REAL ENEMY:

[ bericht aangepast op 1 sep 2011 - 0:44 ]

*Cannot see Enemy*

It's a ninja.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Jamess schreef:
    Lool, doet me denken aan het pokemon rpg:

Omg! *-*

OMG, geniaal!

NurseJoy schreef:
    *Cannot see Enemy*

It's a ninja.

Fixed it already ^^

Sadistic schreef:
    (...)

No sissy, I'm afraid you won't. Ever.

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

olol. Google is vreemd, maar wel leuk;

Omg, lol whuut. DAT FACE!

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Are you sure you want me to do this to you?:Y)

Jamess schreef:
    Omg, lol whuut. DAT FACE!

I almost pissed my pants. Ik hou er van als mensen zulke dingen doen. :'D