[ bericht aangepast op 7 sep 2011 - 23:54 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Sadistic schreef:
    (...)

But Snooki long for you

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

OVER. 9000!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

OH MY GOD. DAT FACE!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

omnomnom, she'd suck you off for free!

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

DOGS, WHY Y NO LOGICAL?

Sadistic schreef:
    (...)

omnomnom, she'd suck you off for free!

I'd rather have you do that :Y)

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Sadistic schreef:

STOP SNOOKI-ING!

Imma go to sleep nao >:C

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

STOP SNOOKI-ING!

Imma go to sleep nao >:C

Sleep well dude.:Y)

Wat thu fukkkkk.

I love you Tim

Did you hear? He stepped down as CEO! Even Steve Jobs hates Apple…

Omg she's scary!