• 'DracoCervus is extreem besmettelijk, dus als je niet besmet wilt worden: rechtsboven is het vaccin, gewoon even klikken'.

NO SPARKLES ALLOWED.

Soundtrack

[ bericht aangepast op 17 aug 2011 - 22:03 ]

Obliviatum schreef:

Ik kon het niet laten x'D
    sorry dat is even Offtopic ga

Hahahahahaha

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Ik dacht het is rustig xD

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

mijn nieuwe soundtrack
    waarschuwing: ongeloofelijk mooi (tears in my eyes)

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Obliviatum schreef:

mijn nieuwe soundtrack
    waarschuwing: ongeloofelijk mooi (tears in my eyes)

:O

I got to cry

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Cockney schreef:

Die super mooi!!!!!!!!!

Cockney schreef:

Heartbreak

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

I like that story better x'D

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Cockney schreef:

Hahahahahahaha

Cockney schreef:

:Y)