• 'DracoCervus is extreem besmettelijk, dus als je niet besmet wilt worden: rechtsboven is het vaccin, gewoon even klikken'.

NO SPARKLES ALLOWED.

Soundtrack

[ bericht aangepast op 17 aug 2011 - 21:49 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Just for fun :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Wth, als je "drarry gif" googlet bij afbeeldingen, kom je allemaal plaatjes tegen die wij hier gepost hebben, en ze verwijzen ook bijna allemaal naar quizlet.

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

So wrong:

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Dracotrix is wrooooooooooong D;

Err, Dracotrix?

Weatherby schreef:
    Dracotrix is wrooooooooooong D;

Draco en Bellatrix? O_O Ik weet alleen dat Tom Helena een liefdesbrief had gestuurd =P

Helena Bonham Carter is een topwijf! Niet vergelijken dus met Bellatrix =D

Cockney schreef:
    Helena Bonham Carter is een topwijf! Niet vergelijken dus met Bellatrix =D

idd ö
    En het was een plaatje waar Draco en Bella 'close' waren :')

“She’s the complete Jekyll and Hyde, if you will: she’s the sweetest British lady and slightly in her own world and then when the cameras roll she goes berserk, which is amazing..” Tom Felton on Helena Bonham Carter