• Plaats hier foto's van harry potter.

In een vorig topic werd het bericht bewerkt, met de boodschap dat dit een topic is om afbeeldingen te plaatsen, niet een overlegtopic. Als je wél wilt overleggen over Harry Potter, is daar altijd nog het HP talk topic.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 aug 2011 - 11:42 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

iPotter schreef:

Guilty. (krul)

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

-out- okay kijk deze;

Kingcrawler schreef:

Oehhh !

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever rema

Kingcrawler schreef:

Die. Is. Super!!!xD

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

dat is gewoon.. griezelig

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Fail =x

Ik wil met Seamus dansen =(

Ik stop al, sorry =P

-
    nevermind
    verkeerd topic:X:$

[ bericht aangepast op 25 aug 2011 - 9:44 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry