• Ik vind dit topic niet meer dus ...

Begin maar bij moi :Y)

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

misschien een eigen template maken?

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

uitgebreid

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.

wat bedoel je daar mee??
    # saai, sorry

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

erg Drarry xD

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

simpel

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Awesome :'D

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

nice ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Heel mooie teksten (:

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

Leuk neergezet, kleur ook goed (:

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

I like it. ^^

I love Harry Potter. dus NICE !

leuke plaatjes

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Heel erg geel

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Mooie gedichtjes/lyrics/ikweetnietwathetzijn!
    Maareh... misschien zou je die kolommen ook een andere kleur kunnen geven dan dat standaard oranje met groen?

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

mooie kleurtjes en foto's

Cool, neat, swell -Cry