• Ik vind dit topic niet meer dus ...

Begin maar bij moi :Y)

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

mooie teksten, en mooie kleuren

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2011 - 21:41 ]

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Groen , nog steeds (:

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Dat roze met wit is leuk (:

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Nice, goed ingedeeld en niet te druk. :Y)

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Knoxville schreef:
    Groen , nog steeds (:

mijn profiel is niet eens groen??

#bovenme: mooi :)

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Hetzelfde als altijd. :'D

Ooh extra filmpjes! Leuuk! (:

dat gezicht van ron in dat bewegende plaatje ding blijft grappig

Meh. Ik vind de kleurencombinatie niet heel geweldig...

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

Het heeft iets romantisch, best leuk ^^

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Kort, krachtig en leuk

Niceee (:

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

waha dat plaatje

Hetzelfde als altijd. :')

Ook nog steeds hetzelfde :)