• We waren geëindigd bij Exposito
    Ik dus, hehe

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Iglesias :9~

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Olaya

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Tamashi

If you really believe in yourself, you don't have to bring other people down • Quinn Fabray | Glee

Tamashi

Whoever has eyes to see and ears to hear will be persuaded that mortals can hide no secrets.

VCL dan maar hé? :D

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Dan maar? :O (lol)

DonaldDuck (aangezien ik moeilijk mezelf kan kiezen ;)

Whoever has eyes to see and ears to hear will be persuaded that mortals can hide no secrets.

VCL

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2011 - 13:01 ]

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

ImmortalSoul

VCL weinig keus xD

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

UnderTheSea

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2011 - 13:05 ]

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

memorial

why is always london so far away when you need it?

English

FlyEmirates

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2011 - 13:11 ]

ImmortalSoul

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

RestlessSoul