• Halloooo,
    Ik vroeg me af; Welke nederlandse bandjes vinden jullie leuk?
    Hoeft dus niet nederlandstalig te zijn :Y)
    Xx

ONLY SEVEN LEFT <3

only seven left en the dudettes.

Life is a beautiful struggle

Moke, Racoon, Go Back To The Zoo, De Staat (soms wel), Dazzled Kid (zanger)..

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Go back to the zoo (H)
    Love them! is echt mijn favo band (H)

~ You're original, cannot be replaced ~

The Crowns, Within Temptation, Make Believe, Destine, Go Back To The Zoo, Onley Seven Left

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Nederlandse bandjes/muziek brrrr.
    Geen.

Today will be Girl's Day party with you~

Let's say:

Kensington, MakeBelieve, Destine, Only Seven Left, Diesel Disko, Red Lemon en vast vergeet ik er nu een hoop maar dit luister ik het meest (:

-

Blof, MakeBelieve, Only Seven Left

Life is hard and then we die

xButtercup schreef:
    Only Seven Left (!!!), MakeBelieve (!!!), Diesel Disko (!!!), Tim Knol, Go Back To The Zoo (!!!), The Hype (!!!), Monomania, Offhanded (!!!), Within Temptation, Racoon (belgisch volgensmij, of nederlands dat weet ik niet precies ;x), Novastar (weet ook niet of die belgisch of nederalnds is), Kane, Blof, Di-rect, Miss Montreal, Only Seven Left, Only Seven Left, Only Seven Left. Enzovoort? :Y)

Ik heb het even voor je opgezocht; Novastar komt uit België, en Racoon uit Nederland :Y)

ONLY SEVEN LEFT <3

Di-rect met Tim:Y).
    Marcel vind ik blegh.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Racoon is zeeuws

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

MakeBelieve, Only Seven Left, Kensington, Red Lemon, Make It Count en nog veeel meeeer (:

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

zornik

Junns schreef:
    Waarom heeft nog niemand Go Back To The Zoo gezegd...?

Zijn die uit Nederland..?
    Coel, mijn lijstje;

- Only Seven left
    - Within Temptation
    - Di-rect [met tim vooral <3]
    - Go Back to the Zoo

[ bericht aangepast op 22 maart 2011 - 18:53 ]

Within Temptation, Delain, Asrai, Stream of Passion, Epica, After Forever, ReVamp, Heidevolk, Legion of the Damned, My Favorite Scar, Ayreon, Ambeon, Star One, Golden Earring, Autumn, Elexorien, Myrkvar, Kingfisher's Sky, Izegrim, Heideroosjes en waarschijnlijk nog wel een aatnal die ik vergeten ben.