• Ik zit serieus al een uur hier te lezen. Ik zit te snotteren van het huilen en kan ook niet meer stoppen, er staan zulke geweldige dingen en ik ben echt een jankenbal maar serieus, na de eerste pagina lig je al in janken uitgebarsten. Neem de moeite om het te lezen.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2011 - 21:59 ]

Titel moet 'Lees dit even' zijn :Y) Slim.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2011 - 21:59 ]

Die verhaaltjes zijn zo lief! :')

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2011 - 22:09 ]

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

Het zou wel aan mij liggen maar het doet me niet echt iets.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Er staan super schattige dingen bij!

Don't dream your life, but live your dream!

Heb ik ook met LoveGivesMeHope en GivesMeHope echt zo mooi sommige dingen <3

sticks and stones might break my bones but chains and whips excite me

Aah, deze;

My little 8 year old sister has leukemia. Today I visited her in hospital and she said to me

“Ellie, I know I’m going to die. But I know that I’m going to be coming back as a kitten. So after I’m gone and when a kitten comes to your door. It will be me. I will always love you. Even when I’ll be a cat”.

Her beautiful words GMH.

effort never betrays you

January schreef:
    Aah, deze;

My little 8 year old sister has leukemia. Today I visited her in hospital and she said to me

“Ellie, I know I’m going to die. But I know that I’m going to be coming back as a kitten. So after I’m gone and when a kitten comes to your door. It will be me. I will always love you. Even when I’ll be a cat”.

Her beautiful words GMH.

Ik zit nu met tranen in mijn ogen en kippenvel :|

sticks and stones might break my bones but chains and whips excite me

TheReaper schreef:
    (...)

Ik zit nu met tranen in mijn ogen en kippenvel :|

Mijn makeup hangt al op mijn knieen, het is allemaal zo lief.

My parents scream and fight constantly and it’s gotten bad.

Last night my 4 year old sister came into my room. She tried to pick me up and I asked what she was doing.

She said she was running away and I was one of the things she needed to bring with her.

My baby sister GMH.

Zo schattig.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2011 - 22:11 ]

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Exercitus schreef:
    Het zou wel aan mij liggen maar het doet me niet echt iets.

Mijn vriend stuurde ooit eens uit het niks zo'n site. Ipv kids stond er love.givesmehop.com
    Ik vond dat echt lief van hem. :)

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Successful schreef:
    My parents scream and fight constantly and it’s gotten bad.

Last night my 4 year old sister came into my room. She tried to pick me up and I asked what she was doing.

She said she was running away and I was one of the things she needed to bring with her.

My baby sister GMH.

Zo schattig.

Aaaaaawh. Dat is serieus zo schattig!
    En die van January ook. ;o
    Nu ik het zeg, ze zijn allemaal schattig. Wat een cuties. (:

Cuute C;

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Er zitten echt mooie verhalen tussen.

My boyfriend broke up with me; I was a complete wreck and cried myself every night.

His little cousin, who I’d met only once, sent me a message on chat that said, “I really don’t know what he’s thinking. You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.”

He’s only 7. Ryan, you’re a kid who GMH

:3

I live for the applause, you will die for it.