• Ja, ik voel me echt het gelukkigste meisje op de wereld nu. Want ik heb sinds net verkering, met echt een super leuke jongen! Hij heeft me online gevraagt over de playstation 2, niet echt romantisch. Maar hij is zo leuk en knap! :9~:9~:9~
    Echt jullie hebben nog nooit zo'n lekkerding gezien!
    Maar hij is van mij!
    Mijn schatje. <333333333333

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Sesamestreet schreef:
    Fackyou, dat had ik echt niet zien aankomen. :'D

Hahaha geweldig :'D

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Jigsaw schreef:
    Oké, OMG, dat zag ik NIET aankomen. Holy fack 8D

HAHAHAHA sorry ;D

I'm in the mood for some kickass bondage!

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Tanzdiktator schreef:
    I'm in the mood for some kickass bondage!

I thought so, he's freaking hot, don't you think?

xD

Stop wishing, Start doing..

He is to hot for words.

~ Jalexis takes over your world...

hahaa

today is where the book begins, the rest is still inwritten

Seduce schreef:
    -Trauma- ik denk dat ik hier nooit meer overheen kom. Maar blij dat je gelukkig bent met hem. (krul)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Gascarro schreef:
    He is to hot for words.

I knoooooooow :9~

-plat- -trauma- OMG te ergxD

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Villain schreef:
    Omfg :') *In shock*

They fell in love, didn't they?

Seduce schreef:
    -Trauma- ik denk dat ik hier nooit meer overheen kom. Maar blij dat je gelukkig bent met hem. (krul)

Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

WhuahahahaxD
    Hij is dat tog niet echt hé:P

Ik ben bly voor je!

Heart in an amor.

Hestia schreef:
    -plat- -trauma- OMG te ergxD

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.

Big fail.

Your make-up is terrible