• Every girl's dream is to hear rocks hitting her window at midnight and seeing HIM standing outside in the rain. #ThatsSoMeee

I care too much about people who don't care about me. #ThatsSoMeee

Sometimes when i say " I'm okay, " I just want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me and say "I know you're not" #ThatsSoMeee

I'm really good at giving advice, but when it comes to myself, i just never know what to do #ThatsSoMeee

Opening your book on the exact page the teacher says and feeling like God. #ThatsSoMeee

Using you hands to describe things when you having a conversation on the phone #ThatsSoMeee

I wish falling in love had traffic lights So i would know if i should go for it, slow down, or just stop. #ThatsSoMeee

Saying "Okay" a million times to get your parents to stop talking. #ThatsSoMeee

#iloveitwhen someone hug me from behind . It's an amazing feeling #ThatsSoMeee

No, dude, being a total jerk to a girl does not make you look cool. #ThatsSoMeee

*watching a horror movie* "Haha! This ain't scary!" *lying in bed* *SNAP!* "Oh shit, what was that?!" #ThatsSoMeee

No I didn't trip... The floor looked like it needed a hug. :) #ThatsSoMeee

"I'm a Ninja!" - "No, you're not." - "Did you see me do that?" - "Do what?" - "Exactly." #ThatsSoMeee

"What happened?" "It's a long story." "I've got time." *Damn, I need a new excuse.* #ThatsSoMeee

Zo even gejat van Twitter. Welke van deze dingen hebben jullie nou ook? En hebben jullie zelf ook nog andere van dit soort dingen?

[ bericht aangepast op 24 okt 2010 - 11:36 ]

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Haha, alles klopt precies :'DD

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

die zijn leuk :'D

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Opening your book on the exact page the teacher says and feeling like God. #ThatsSoMeee

*watching a horror movie* "Haha! This ain't scary!" *lying in bed* *SNAP!* "Oh shit, what was that?!" #ThatsSoMeee

Die twee heb ik wel haha

I believe they can take anything from me, but they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me.

Using you hands to describe things when you having a conversation on the phone #ThatsSoMeee

Every girl's dream is to hear rocks hitting her window at midnight and seeing HIM standing outside in the rain. #ThatsSoMeee

Sometimes when i say " I'm okay, " I just want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me and say "I know you're not" #ThatsSoMeee

I'm really good at giving advice, but when it comes to myself, i just never know what to do #ThatsSoMeee

I wish falling in love had traffic lights So i would know if i should go for it, slow down, or just stop. #ThatsSoMeee

Saying "Okay" a million times to get your parents to stop talking. #ThatsSoMeee

No, dude, being a total jerk to a girl does not make you look cool. #ThatsSoMeee

No I didn't trip... The floor looked like it needed a hug. #ThatsSoMeee

"I'm a Ninja!" - "No, you're not." - "Did you see me do that?" - "Do what?" - "Exactly." #ThatsSoMeee

"What happened?" "It's a long story." "I've got time." *Damn, I need a new excuse.* #ThatsSoMeee

dream, dare, fly!

Lol:Y)

Sometimes it's best not to care.

haha. ik kende ze al (krul)
    Ze blijven geweldig. (:

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

Zo'n dingen zijn echt leuk.:9~

effort never betrays you