• Every girl's dream is to hear rocks hitting her window at midnight and seeing HIM standing outside in the rain. #ThatsSoMeee

I care too much about people who don't care about me. #ThatsSoMeee

Sometimes when i say " I'm okay, " I just want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me and say "I know you're not" #ThatsSoMeee

I'm really good at giving advice, but when it comes to myself, i just never know what to do #ThatsSoMeee

Opening your book on the exact page the teacher says and feeling like God. #ThatsSoMeee

Using you hands to describe things when you having a conversation on the phone #ThatsSoMeee

I wish falling in love had traffic lights So i would know if i should go for it, slow down, or just stop. #ThatsSoMeee

Saying "Okay" a million times to get your parents to stop talking. #ThatsSoMeee

#iloveitwhen someone hug me from behind . It's an amazing feeling #ThatsSoMeee

No, dude, being a total jerk to a girl does not make you look cool. #ThatsSoMeee

*watching a horror movie* "Haha! This ain't scary!" *lying in bed* *SNAP!* "Oh shit, what was that?!" #ThatsSoMeee

No I didn't trip... The floor looked like it needed a hug. :) #ThatsSoMeee

"I'm a Ninja!" - "No, you're not." - "Did you see me do that?" - "Do what?" - "Exactly." #ThatsSoMeee

"What happened?" "It's a long story." "I've got time." *Damn, I need a new excuse.* #ThatsSoMeee

Zo even gejat van Twitter. Welke van deze dingen hebben jullie nou ook? En hebben jullie zelf ook nog andere van dit soort dingen?

[ bericht aangepast op 24 okt 2010 - 11:36 ]

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

lol me titel is fout er staat twee keer is (nerd)

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

De eerste en laatste spreken me echt heel erg aan, haha.

it's so empty living behind these castle walls

Using you're hands to describe things when you having a conversation on the phone #ThatsSoMeee

#iloveitwhen someone hugs me from behind . It's an amazing feeling #ThatsSoMeee

No, dude, being a total jerk to a girl does not make you look cool. #ThatsSoMee

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

Hug from behind.
    yeh, bunch of pervs. naha.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Washington schreef:
    De eerste en laatste spreken me echt heel erg aan, haha.

Hahah die laatste is gewoon zo typisch hè, onder die film stoer doen en je loopt je kamer binnen meteen licht knopje zoeken snel je gordijnen dicht doen enzo.

Sometimes when i say " I'm okay, " I just want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me and say "I know you're not" #ThatsSoMeee

Opening your book on the exact page the teacher says and feeling like God. #ThatsSoMeee

*watching a horror movie* "Haha! This ain't scary!" *lying in bed* *SNAP!* "Oh shit, what was that?!" #ThatsSoMeee

We're hiding behind skin that's too tough

Hahaha, ál die zinnetjes passen gewoon bij mij. :')

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it all.

Every girl's dream is to hear rocks hitting her window at midnight and seeing HIM standing outside in the rain. #ThatsSoMeee

No, dude, being a total jerk to a girl does not make you look cool. #ThatsSoMeee

Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed.

I'm really good at giving advice, but when it comes to myself, i just never know what to do #ThatsSoMeee

Using you hands to describe things when you having a conversation on the phone #ThatsSoMeee

Never look back, don't doubt tomorrow.

Spero schreef:
    Hahaha, ál die zinnetjes passen gewoon bij mij. :')

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Eigenlijk allemaal. (krul)

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'

@OmgTeenQuotez and @DamnItsTrue are also very relatable

The only hope for me is you.

"I'm a Ninja!" - "No, you're not." - "Did you see me do that?" - "Do what?" - "Exactly." #ThatsSoMeee

"What happened?" "It's a long story." "I've got time." *Damn, I need a new excuse.* #ThatsSoMeee

ATL schreef:

Haha die zijn leuk ^^

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

ATL schreef:

I am the fucking ninja here damnit.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.