• Ben ik weer, gheghe. Nou goed, ik krijg dus Uggs, maar ik twijfel zooo hard tussen 2 paar.
    Tussen de Bailey Button Triplet Chocolate & Sunburst Tall Chestnut
    Bailey; http://www.idboots.com/images/ugg-boots-sale/Chocolate-Bailey-Button-Triplet-UGG-Boots.jpg
    Sunburst; http://uggsboothotsell.com/uggbestprice/UploadFiles/200912/20091211144828208.jpg

Welke vinden jullie het leukst :')?

Tell me how do my Leftovers taste.

Ik vind ze eigenlijk geen van beiden echt mooi. Maar als ik moest kiezen zou ik toch voor die eerste gaan.

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it all.

Uggs vind ik sowieso al een mode miskleun, maar als ik echt moet kiezen zou ik als ik jou was voor de Baily gaan.

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

Yuk, Uggs blijven lelijk. Maar van die twee vind ik de eerste het leukste. (: Ook omdat je die minder ziet.

You move me ......... Kurt

ik vind de eerste het leukst! (flower)

Even a white rose has a black shadow.

Ik hou zelf totaal niet van Uggs, maar de eerste vind ik dan nog beter dan de tweede.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

De eerste is leuker;)

La credenza è una medicina contro il timore

Neem dan toch maar die eerste. (:

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Girasole schreef:
    De eerste is leuker;)

All this dampness is damp.

Uggs <3
    De Baily vind ik persoonlijk veel leuker ^^

But love's a malady without cure

2(:

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun.

Katniss schreef:
    Ik vind ze eigenlijk geen van beiden echt mooi. Maar als ik moest kiezen zou ik toch voor die eerste gaan.

You are free. Free to dream, to love, to laugh and find peace. Free to be you and happy.

Katniss schreef:

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

De eerste.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Highmore schreef:
    Yuk, Uggs blijven lelijk. Maar van die twee vind ik de eerste het leukste. (: Ook omdat je die minder ziet.

Hope goes lost but never dies.