• Dear Jessica,

I am terribly sorry for the fact I was not there yesterday afternoon. Something happenend which caused that I could
    not be there with you.
    My brother, Tom, had an accident on his scooter yesterday morning. In the hospital they phoned me, he was already
    there, taken by the ambulance. At first his condition was critical, but now it is going slightly better. He still has got
    headache and bruises. The doctor says he may have got a concussion. I was frightenend and worried, because I really did not know whether
    it would be okay with Tom.
    In these circumstances I had not the time to cancel our appointment, I hope you understand why.
    The day after tomorrow I promise to call, to tell you how my brother is then and maybe we could make another
    appointment to go watch at your pony later.

I hope to year from your soon,

Shireen.

Staan hier ergens fouten in, of zou jij het anders hebben gedaan? Graag zeg het. (: Vooral het stukje waarin Tom's conditie is, vind ik wat minder.. Ik wist niet hoe ik dat moest zeggen. Misschien een idee? Het is voor Engels. (Oh, echt?)
    Thanks guys!

[ bericht aangepast op 17 april 2010 - 19:44 ]

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Volgens mij niet.
    maar ik maak altijd fouten met engels, haha.

Smiling but close to tears.

Something happenend, which caused that I could
    not be there with you.

In the hospital they phoned me moet anders maar ik weet niet hoe D:

[ bericht aangepast op 17 april 2010 - 18:22 ]

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

@Lagoon
    Idd, die zin is vaag. ;x

In these circumstances I had not the time - In these circumstances I didn't have/had -idk- time

Volgens mij klopt ie voor de rest (krul)

[ bericht aangepast op 17 april 2010 - 18:24 ]

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

''In the hospital they phoned me''
    - Is dat niet they called me? ;x

Something happenend, which caused that I could not be there with you
    - Something happened, which caused I couldn't be there with you.
    That kun je evt. weglaten en couldn't kun je samenvoegen. Misschien klinkt de zin zo beter?

[ bericht aangepast op 17 april 2010 - 18:30 ]

Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

Ik weet niet wat je precies bedoelt met die laatste zin

Queen of Hell is my name

Psychic schreef:
    ''In the hospital they phoned me''
    - Is dat niet they called me? ;x

Something happenend, which caused that I could not be there with you
    - Something happened, which caused I couldn't be there with you.
    That kun je evt. weglaten en couldn't kun je samenvoegen. Misschien klinkt de zin zo beter?

Ik mag geen couldn't gebruiken in een zin ;x dat suckt.
    Ik had inderdaad eerst ook called, maar ik weet niet. Ik doe wel gewoon called.

In the hospital they called me. Klinkt beter vind ik. Verder klopt het wel dacht ik :'D

volgens mij is het wel goed zo =D

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday

because I really did not know whether
    it would be okay with Tom.

"Because I really did not know whether Tom would be okay." dat klinkt beter, vind ik.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

I hope to year from your soon. Dat is een typfoutje denk ik, dat moet hear zijn ^^

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

happened, niet happenend
    with his scooter, niet on his scooter
    it is going better slightly i.p.v. it is going slightly better
    I did not had the time, niet I had not the time
    to tell you how my brother is by then and maybe we could make another
    appointment to take a look at your pony later.

Life is hard and then we die

Something happened which caused (geen that denk ik) I could not be there with you.
    The hospital phoned me (je bent er zelf niet), he was alreadythere, taken by the ambulance. At first his condition was critical, but now he's slightly better.(denk ik) He still has got a
    headache and bruises. I was frightenend and worried, because I really did not know whether
    Tom would be okay.
    In these circumstances I didn't have the time to cancel our appointment, I hope you understand why.
    The day after tomorrow I promise to call you, to tell you how my brother is than and maybe we could make another
    appointment to go watch at your pony later.

I hope to hear from your soon,

Alis volat propriis