• Oké, ik mag een extra opdracht maken voor engels. Ik meot een verhaals chrijven in het engels, amar omdat ik er geen zin in heb en vanaf eht begin meot beginnen vertaal ik een van mijn al bestaande series. Maar nu heb ik wat problemen met sommige woorden.

Als je een zin schrijft en je schrijft dit:

voorbeeld:

'Ja dat gebeurde gisteren nog.', zei ik.

hoe zeg je dan in het engels na een zin van 'Zei ik.'. Want ik kom er niet uit, en meot het nogal vaak gebruiken.

Wie kan me helpen?

Oké, bedankt voor jullie hulp! =')

[ bericht aangepast op 13 jan 2010 - 20:13 ]

Make your dreams come true. Prove to the world that you can do it.

Ik zei = I said.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Wat Zaitsev zegt.

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Zaitsev schreef:
    Ik zei = I said.

Home is now behind you. The world is ahead!

Zaitsev schreef:
    Ik zei = I said.

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Zaitsev schreef:
    Ik zei = I said.

Jah i know but, dat klopt toch neit emt de zin?

dit klinkt toch niet?:

‘Nothing yet. I am going to buy some ear plugs.', I said.

NarutoStory schreef:
    (...)

dit klinkt toch niet?:

Klopt wel hoor (:

Rosebeat schreef:
    (...)
    Klopt wel hoor (:

serieus? ik vind da zo vreemd klinken :'D

NarutoStory schreef:
    (...)

dit klinkt toch niet?:

Jewel, dat klopt.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Ik kan ook geen engels,dus vraag ik dat altijd aan mijn moeder,want die kan dat wel.Maar zoals ze zeggen dat klopt.Dat weet ik wel

‘Kumiko’, I shouted it when I saw her passing the street. She didn’t even notice me. That stupid girl. She turned around to me. ‘Oh, hey it is you!’, she smiled when she said it. ‘What are you doing here? Shopping or something?’, I asked it a little bit joking. She was never ever going to the city, she hated it. ‘No, not really. I was just buying one thing cause I really needed it.’, she said. I nodded. ‘Well, what did you buy?’, I said. She was shaking her head. ‘Nothing yet. I am going to buy some ear plugs.’, said Kumiko. I nodded again. ‘Did you lost your other ones?’ I said.

Like dit is eht begin maar like, dat van "I said"en "She said" kan je dus seriously zo opschrijven? :') *ff voor alle zekerheid*

NarutoStory schreef:
    (...)

dit klinkt toch niet?:

Dat is wel goed, klopt helemaal.

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

NarutoStory schreef:
    Like dit is eht begin maar like, dat van "I said"en "She said" kan je dus seriously zo opschrijven? :') *ff voor alle zekerheid*

Het klopt echt hoor :'D Zeker weten!

Noun oké asls het klopt is het goed.

Dank jullie wel =')

NarutoStory schreef:
    ‘Kumiko’, I shouted it when I saw her passing the street. She didn’t even notice me. That stupid girl. She turned around to me. ‘Oh, hey it is you!’, she smiled when she said it. ‘What are you doing here? Shopping or something?’, I asked it a little bit joking. She was never ever going to the city, she hated it. ‘No, not really. I was just buying one thing cause I really needed it.’, she said. I nodded. ‘Well, what did you buy?’, I said. She was shaking her head. ‘Nothing yet. I am going to buy some ear plugs.’, said Kumiko. I nodded again. ‘Did you lost your other ones?’ I said.

Het is goed echt.

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Zaitsev schreef:
    Ik zei = I said.

Wrinkled linen and half tinted sunnies.