• Weet iemand een goede film? Geen enge alstublieft :')

Only losers can act the way you do

2012, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 dec 2009 - 22:28 ]

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Films met Adam Sandler! <3
    Of Jim Carry! <3
    Of JOHNNY DEPP! <3 :9~

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Stardust? Twiligt. Scary Movie. Pirates of the caribean. Step up. turn it up. Firmin :9~ die is lachen ;3

Shenanigan schreef:
    Stardust? Twiligt. Scary Movie. Pirates of the caribean. Step up. turn it up. Firmin :9~ die is lachen ;3
    Ja, Firmin is een goede film maar ik zat met dat ene liedje drie dagen in mijn kop en dat is niet leuk :'D

Only losers can act the way you do

151209 schreef:
    (...)Ja, Firmin is een goede film maar ik zat met dat ene liedje drie dagen in mijn kop en dat is niet leuk :'D

Haha
    Geen wonder dat ik ween -één twee, één twee- dat ik ween van de pijn -één twee, en nu nen upercut!- nu dat wij in't leven -één twee, één twee- niet meer samen kunnen zijn.
    OH MEISJE KOM BIJ MIJ xd

just breath is een hele mooi film. (:

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Passengers, Donnie Darko, Point Break, Black Sheep, 2012

Change The Changeable, Accept The Unchangeable, And Remove Yourself From The Unacceptable

YesMan, Mr. Bean, New Moon, The Biggest Fan, Eight days to live, What women want, 50 first dates, ..

Jilliard schreef:
    Passengers, Donnie Darko, Point Break, Black Sheep, 2012
    Is Black Sheep geen horror?

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Kijk Disneyfilms (cat)

everything you imagined, and more...

The Chrionicles Of Narnia 1&2, POTC, She's The Man

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

Mr. bean's Holliday-The Chrioncles of Narnia-Harry Potter-Twilight-Home alone-Kruimeltje-Disney films-Marly and me-Grease-Hairspray-Titanic-

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

10 things i hate about you

das met heath ledger <333 jeeeej!

laugh at seriousness, take laughter seriously!

The Proposal, Hangover, Hannah Montana The Movie, John Tucker Must Die, Step Up, Twilight. :9~

Some people make the world special just by being in it

Ps. I Love You
    Echt zo mooie film :)

Your Butt is Mine!