• kben een beetje door mn films heen...
    weet iemand nog een goeie??

Xx

{What's wrong with being different?}

Pearl Harbor is een hele mooie film.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

2012, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Silent Hill
    Horrorfilm :3

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Barbie en het zwanenmeer! ='D

Als je maar een ananas hebt..

kdenk dat ik voorlopig wle ff genoeg hebxD
    vooral barbie en het zwanenmeer moet ik echt zienxD

thanxx

{What's wrong with being different?}

Shambhala schreef:
    2012, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

goedgekeurdxD

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

XraindropsXx schreef:
    (...)

goedgekeurdxD
    Haha. :'D

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Hell raisers is wel leuk ik bedoel eng
    horror:)

Shambhala schreef:

DUDE! Get a life!!!

Factory girl, over het leven van Andy Warhol en Edie Sedgwick.

Cowards die many times before their deaths.

(500) Days Of Summer
    - met Joseph Gordon-Levitt omnomnom :9~ -

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

Enemy At The Gates.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Dread (A) is een goede film ^^

Lust tastes like tequila and love tastes like whiskey

Thirteen is een goede film :Y)
    En zelf wil ik Angels in America nog een keer zien (:

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Just like heaven ~ Twilight ~ If only ~ Harry Potter