• If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

    Carême


    Adventurer at heart, but oh how she loved to be home

    1/3th of The Devil Wears Prada 2.


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    superman (2025)


    --

    Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006)
    I guess I like this movie after all I was just being a snob about the book initially though the fact that the writer doesn't really like women does still show to me


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Serie: Bones


    It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

    Serie: Monster: The Lizzie Borden Story


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Serie - Ted Lasso


    What if he's written 'mine' on my upper thigh, only in my mind?

    Film: The Long Walk.
    Niet geweldig maar het trok me iig meer dan het boek (op het einde na - hoe schrijf je nog slechtere eindes dan mister Stephen King himself wtf was dat).

    [ bericht aangepast op 24 sep 2026 - 9:56 ]


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    Film:
    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
    Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince

    (Deel 2 van de marathon, dus de laatste 2 delen volgen ook nog)


    Nothing is impossible in my own powerful mind.

    Stoker (2013) (tot halverwege lol toen had ik geen zin meer) (it was a rewatch tho so I've seen the whole thing before)


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Sleepy Hollow (1999) (with my random one ungodly lengthy sentence review no one cares about)

    I would undoubtedly have been obsessed with this at 12, for me as adult it's a bit too gimmicky/Tim Burton-ey/ahistorical/immature/action movie-esque with too little personality to the characters, but I do love the set design and the remnants of historical ghost story logic, really did enjoy that (though the action sequence ending kind of ruined the more atmospheric other parts for me)


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Serie - Crew Girl


    Nothing is impossible in my own powerful mind.

    Film: Clue (The Movie) (1985)


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Top Gear.


    [ I will always love you ]

    De slimste mens 💔


    If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain