• YouTube filmpjes graag tussen een quote zou zetten, want ziet er mooier uit, maar ontregelt de site niet meer.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    [ bericht aangepast op 26 okt 2020 - 19:38 ]


    — Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

    Christopher Tin - Astronomy

    Kraftwerk - The Model


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kriss Kross Amsterdam, Bilal Wahib & Emma Heesters - Donderdag


    Faith is everything.

    Suzan & Freek, Snelle - De Overkant


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Racoon - De Echte Vent


    chaos makes the muse

    K/DA - MORE


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Cage The Elephant - Black Madonna


    chaos makes the muse


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Kraftwerk - We are the robots


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.



    lemme tell you, ik luister dit soort muziek eigenlijk normaal nooit, maar die man zijn stem, oh my god

    [ bericht aangepast op 1 nov 2020 - 17:01 ]


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Tom Rosenthal - Us


    I am an idiot, I move.

    BANNERS - Someone To You


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Harry Styles - Golden


    I am an idiot, I move.