• Rechtshandigen tellen door, totdat een linkshandig persoon BOEM zegt. Daarna begint het tellen weer opnieuw bij 1.



    We waren geëindigd bij


    7.




    overall highest score: 35 || 4 februari 2018




    • Highscores of FEBRUARI:
    - 33 || 1 FEB '18
    - 15 || 2 FEB '18
    - 13 || 3 FEB '18
    - 35 || 4 FEB '18
    - 19 || 5 FEB '18
    - 16 || 6 FEB '18
    - 13 || 7 FEB '18

    • Januari
    - 07 || 21 JAN '18
    - 14 || 22 JAN '18
    - 13 || 23 JAN '18
    - 10 || 24 JAN '18
    - 11 || 25 JAN '18
    - 09 || 26 JAN '18
    - 23 || 27 JAN '18
    - 09 || 28 JAN '18
    - 23 || 29 JAN '18
    - 15 || 30 JAN '18
    - 10 || 31 JAN '18


    • Februari
    TBA


    • Maart
    TBA

    • April
    TBA


    • Mei
    TBA


    • Juni
    TBA

    • Juli
    TBA


    • Augustus
    TBA


    • September
    TBA

    • Oktober
    TBA


    • November
    TBA


    • December
    TBA

    [ bericht aangepast op 8 feb 2018 - 8:58 ]


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    7


    “She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

    8


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    Boem


    chaos makes the muse

    Nonde 1


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    2

    (legt een explosievenschild neer)

    [ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2018 - 22:32 ]


    Als ik een dichter was dan was ik dichter bij je.

    3


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    4


    — Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

    5


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    6


    LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

    7


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    8.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    9


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    10


    There are poems inside of you that paper can't handle

    11


    I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.

    12


    And as we fall, time is frozen I know we break, but we're not broken (Aedion -> YoungbIood)