• Heaven is a place that we all have

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

iK HAD DEZE TOEN AANGEVRAAGD MAAR DEZE MET ARCHIE ZOU ZO LEUK ZIJN EN DAT IK DAT DAN ZEG

Imagine that Person A and Person B (who are not going out yet, but have crushes on each other) are playing Truth or Dare with their friends, who can tell about their feelings toward one another. One of their friends dares B to kiss A. B leans over and kisses A on the cheek. Very tired of B’s BS, A tells them, “Come on B, you know that’s not what they meant” and grabs their head and kisses them on the mouth.

Danmarks Dynamite.

OKE MAAR DIE MET SPENCE IS WEL LEVEN IK NEEM TERUG WAT IK ZEI.

ALSO moet je bij die ene even erbij zetten wie A & B is bc ik ben nu al verward HAHAHAHA

Larracuente schreef:
    iK HAD DEZE TOEN AANGEVRAAGD MAAR DEZE MET ARCHIE ZOU ZO LEUK ZIJN EN DAT IK DAT DAN ZEG

Imagine that Person A and Person B (who are not going out yet, but have crushes on each other) are playing Truth or Dare with their friends, who can tell about their feelings toward one another. One of their friends dares B to kiss A. B leans over and kisses A on the cheek. Very tired of B’s BS, A tells them, “Come on B, you know that’s not what they meant” and grabs their head and kisses them on the mouth.

Ja maar nee. HAHAHAHA. Bc ik heb die aanvraag al een keer geschreven en dan word het sowieso te klojo. Je kan bij Es doen tho. HAHAHAHA

IK WIL OOK WEER AANVRAGEN NU.

Bc ik kan nog Ronnie en Cheryl doen en oeeeeeeeeh.

Purcell schreef:
    (...)

Ja maar nee. HAHAHAHA. Bc ik heb die aanvraag al een keer geschreven en dan word het sowieso te klojo. Je kan bij Es doen tho. HAHAHAHA

oeps, ik dacht van niet. Zie je im dead.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Imagine your OTP goes to McDonald’s together for the first time, and Person A orders ice cream with their meal. Person A then proceeds to dip their fries (and optionally everything else) in the ice cream before eating them. Person B looks on in horror.

dit doet jailey met haar danoontje.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Larracuente schreef:
    (...)

oeps, ik dacht van niet. Zie je im dead.

Kut klojo HAHAHAHAHA.

Larracuente schreef:
    Imagine your OTP goes to McDonald’s together for the first time, and Person A orders ice cream with their meal. Person A then proceeds to dip their fries (and optionally everything else) in the ice cream before eating them. Person B looks on in horror.

dit doet jailey met haar danoontje.

Gadverdamme HAHAHAHAHHA

Purcell schreef:
    (...)

Gadverdamme HAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHA ECHT HE.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ik ga even die crackship maken en kijken welke gif past.

Danmarks Dynamite.

WIE IS B DAN GAB BIJ DIE ENE MET VERONICA HAHAHAHAHA

Larracuente schreef:
    Ik ga even die crackship maken en kijken welke gif past.

ZEKER BAE AAAAH.

Purcell schreef:
    WIE IS B DAN GAB BIJ DIE ENE MET VERONICA HAHAHAHAHA

verdomme. ARCHIE GELOOF IK DAN. MAAR WAIT A SEC

Danmarks Dynamite.