GAAN EVA EN LIEKE TROUWEN. (wedding)
    WIE KOMEN ER? MELD JE AAN VERDOMME bitches
    - EVA (duh)
    - LIEKE (duh)
    - ESMEME
    - GABRIËLALALALA
    - ADDIE

CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.

FAV NL SERIESFAV BUITENLANDSE SERIESFAV VOETBALLERS
    FAV ARTIESTENSHIPS EN OTPSFAV MANNEN FAV VROUWEN

EN LIEKE'S BLOGS.

username betekenissenDANSENDE MATTHEW

EN BEKIJK OOK HET HELE BAE LIJSTJE VAN ESMEME.

BESTE CM EPISODES SEIZOEN 1. (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)
    En vul ook deze poll in. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Prentiss • Alvez • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Reid • Moreid • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Nefyd • Poukie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2017 - 23:44 ]

Ain't nobody got time for bees

WOULD HE SAY HE'S IN L O V E, WELL IF IT WAS ME, THEN I WOULD

MARCO REUS IS BAE

Elijahbuzz schreef:
    (...)

http://otpprompts.tumblr.com/page/194

het is de pagina waar ik nu opzit dus dan moet je alleen even naar 1 gaan HAHAHAHA

IK KAN ECHT NIET MET JOU DAT JE OP PAGINA 194 ZIT HAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Elijahbuzz schreef:
    WOULD HE SAY HE'S IN L O V E, WELL IF IT WAS ME, THEN I WOULD

I WOUHOUHOULLD

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Klausypuff schreef:
    Nu ga ik CM kijken. Doei klojo's. Misschien nog tot straks.

Aan de ene kant vind ik dat klojo, maar ik snap je ook wel HAHAHAHA. HAVE FUN AF.

MARCO REUS IS BAE

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    IK KAN ECHT NIET MET JOU DAT JE OP PAGINA 194 ZIT HAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SAME
    het is niet van een dag tho. ik ben vandaag verder gegaan bij 142 :'D

MARCO REUS IS BAE

EY EY EY EY EY EY EY EY ME PLUS YOU

WHEN I MET YOU GIRL MY HEART WENT KNOCK KNOCK NOW THE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH WON'T STOP STOP

KUT HAHAHAHA DEZE PROMPT STAAT IN M'N WORD DOCUMENT MAAR DIE WILDE IKD AAR NIET, dus nu heb ik eentje die ik wel wilde niet HAHAHAHA VERDOMME

Imagine person A of your OTP not having anyone but person B to spend Christmas Eve with. But B tells them they can’t come for whatever reason and A ends up decorating the house alone. Fluff bonus: Person B actually intended to make a surprise of some kind and when they come back, they found A sleeping on the couch. (Whether they wake the other up is up to you.)

MARCO REUS IS BAE

er is een FUCKING mug in mijn kamer what the fuck

Kogane schreef:
    er is een FUCKING mug in mijn kamer what the fuck

nu nog HAHAHAHA wth

MARCO REUS IS BAE

Person A is an FBI agent hunting a serial killer when person B befriends them during the hunt and they continue getting closer until eventually, they fall in love. Their relationship had been going well for weeks and that’s when the killer slips up and person A finally finds them. The problem is that it’s person B.

dit kan je een mens niet aandoen tbh

Elijahbuzz schreef:
    (...)

nu nog HAHAHAHA wth

nu AL. onacceptabel

Soulmate AU where people have the half of a tattoo and when you meet your soulmate it gets complete.
    Imagine Person A of your OTP thinks their soulmate is in another country because they haven’t found each other and starts to travel the world to find them. After 1 year A is home again and very sad and makes an appointment to cover their soulmate tattoo because they give up.
    When the tattoo artist enters and wants to start covering the tattoo Person A sees that it’s complete and when they look up they see Person B. Their soulmate.

DEES IS ZO CUTE IK LEEF VOOR SOULMATE AU'S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DIE LAATSTE ZIN MAAKTE ME DOOD

“Imagine Person A of your OTP is poor/low class and Person B is rich/upper class. Despite this, they’ve been dating for a while now, but Person A is still self-conscious of how much less money they have than Person B and refuse to accept expensive gifts. One day, as they’re walking together Person B presents Person A with an expensive iPod. Person A says they can’t accept it and asks that Person B return it to which Person B responds, “Can’t. They don’t let you once you’ve got it engraved.“

“You got it engraved?” Person A says incredulously before flipping it over and reading the engraving which says, “Shut up and accept the gift”

MARCO REUS IS BAE

Kogane schreef:
    Person A is an FBI agent hunting a serial killer when person B befriends them during the hunt and they continue getting closer until eventually, they fall in love. Their relationship had been going well for weeks and that’s when the killer slips up and person A finally finds them. The problem is that it’s person B.

dit kan je een mens niet aandoen tbh

ja er is er dan ook zo een dat ze getrouwd zijn en dat ze er daarna achter komen HAHAHAHA

MARCO REUS IS BAE