• BELANGRIJK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    OP ZONDAG 2 APRIL 2017 IN AMERSFOORT
    GAAN EVA EN LIEKE TROUWEN. (wedding)
    WIE KOMEN ER? MELD JE AAN VERDOMME bitches
    - EVA (duh)
    - LIEKE (duh)
    - ESMEME
    - GABRIËLALALALA
    - ADDIE




    CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.


    BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNEN • FAV VROUWEN (cool)

    En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

    Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:


    Lieke Gillies • Jemily • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • Moreid • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

    BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.


    deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.



    [ bericht aangepast op 26 feb 2017 - 12:50 ]

    hoi


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    “I’d say don’t drag me into this,” Andromeda says, helping Teddy off with one of his gloves, “but hey: what the hell, right?”

    “Grandma, you said a swear,” Teddy breathes, delighted.


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Moreid schreef:
    (...)



    WENKBRAUWEN THO I'M SO CRYING


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:


    verkeerde fucking quote


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Kogane schreef:
    “I’d say don’t drag me into this,” Andromeda says, helping Teddy off with one of his gloves, “but hey: what the hell, right?”

    “Grandma, you said a swear,” Teddy breathes, delighted.



    WTH THO HAHAHAHAHA


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:
    Dit is Eva nu.


    JA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :-((((((((((((((((


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    verkeerde fucking quote



    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)

    WTH THO HAHAHAHAHA

    HHHH DAT IS MIJN FAVORIETE MEMEHAHAHAHAHAA


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)

    WENKBRAUWEN THO I'M SO CRYING



    VERDOMME


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)


    tis all very Tragique


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    PASTA IS LOVE, PASTA IS LIFE.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Moreid schreef:
    (...)

    VERDOMME




    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    tis all very Tragique



    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    HHHH DAT IS MIJN FAVORIETE MEMEHAHAHAHAHAA



    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)




    "Family don’t end in blood”

    OPEENS heb ik oude draco en harry feels. RUDE


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.