• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS ugly.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNENFAV VROUWEN (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Hotchiss • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Leedus • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • GubIer • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • PatrocIus • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Klojo Mikaelson • Klojo • Kloji

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 feb 2017 - 23:00 ]

"Family don’t end in blood”

OHMSDFDSYFDSHF MAAR ES KUT JE KENT ROSSI NOG NIET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAAR IK HEB OOIT IETS GEFAVT DAT DE READER Z'N ACHTERGROND IN PEPE INSTELDE AND I'M CRYING. again.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

OKE MOCHT JE HET WILLEN HIER IS HET I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHA.

The seven of you all sat around the round table discussing the case you had just closed. You all needed just a little time to relax. That is why you were here. You had the weekend off and decided to make plans to hang out.

The team was beginning to settle on the idea of going out Saturday night. Right now, in the moment, you were exhausted. You rested your head in your hands and rubbed your temples.

“Let me check my schedule.” Rossi said. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and leaned back in his chair. “What the heck,” he said.

Everybody looked over at him as he wordlessly handed his phone over to Hotch, who glanced at it and his usual stoic expression broke vaguely as he stifled a laugh. Hotch handed the phone over to JJ who glanced at it then immediately looked in your direction.

In your exhausted, fugue state you had not remembered immediately what you had done. But now you did and you burst out laughing.

“What the hell did you do to my phone, y/n?” He said, sending you a light glare.

All you did was laugh heartily.

While on the jet back home, Rossi had left his phone out on the table when he fell asleep. You had taken that opportunity to change his background to a picture of Pepe the Frog.

The phone was handed back to Rossi and he just sat there and stared at the strange green frog for a long moment. You just sat in your chair, laughing exceedingly much. But you needed this. You needed to laugh.

Rossi tossed the device to the vibrant blonde sitting next to you. “Fix it, Garcia.” He barked, rolling his eyes in your direction at your now near hysterical laughter. You swore there was a slight smile hiding behind that glare.

Garcia fixed Rossi’s phone and tossed it back, but you simply could not stop laughing. It was nearly eleven o'clock and you were laughing hysterically at something that was not even very funny.

Soon, everybody started to join in laughing with you, first Derek, then Garcia, then JJ, then Reid and even Hotch, then finally Rossi.

The seven of you sat there for a long time doing nothing but laugh. It was a very nice change.

GubIer schreef:

tbh.

when you find a pretty gif of bae

Dit maakt me nog steeds dood lol. maar tbh is het wel TRUE.

JONGENS HAHAHAHAHA IK MOET HIERMEE STOPPEN TBH

VERDOMME LIEKE HAHAHAHAHA

GubIer schreef:
    VERDOMME LIEKE HAHAHAHAHA

Die ga ik naar iedereen sturen op valentijnsdag tbh HAHAHAHA.

Hotchiss schreef:
    OKE MOCHT JE HET WILLEN HIER IS HET I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHA.

The seven of you all sat around the round table discussing the case you had just closed. You all needed just a little time to relax. That is why you were here. You had the weekend off and decided to make plans to hang out.

The team was beginning to settle on the idea of going out Saturday night. Right now, in the moment, you were exhausted. You rested your head in your hands and rubbed your temples.

“Let me check my schedule.” Rossi said. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and leaned back in his chair. “What the heck,” he said.

Everybody looked over at him as he wordlessly handed his phone over to Hotch, who glanced at it and his usual stoic expression broke vaguely as he stifled a laugh. Hotch handed the phone over to JJ who glanced at it then immediately looked in your direction.

In your exhausted, fugue state you had not remembered immediately what you had done. But now you did and you burst out laughing.

“What the hell did you do to my phone, y/n?” He said, sending you a light glare.

All you did was laugh heartily.

While on the jet back home, Rossi had left his phone out on the table when he fell asleep. You had taken that opportunity to change his background to a picture of Pepe the Frog.

The phone was handed back to Rossi and he just sat there and stared at the strange green frog for a long moment. You just sat in your chair, laughing exceedingly much. But you needed this. You needed to laugh.

Rossi tossed the device to the vibrant blonde sitting next to you. “Fix it, Garcia.” He barked, rolling his eyes in your direction at your now near hysterical laughter. You swore there was a slight smile hiding behind that glare.

Garcia fixed Rossi’s phone and tossed it back, but you simply could not stop laughing. It was nearly eleven o'clock and you were laughing hysterically at something that was not even very funny.

Soon, everybody started to join in laughing with you, first Derek, then Garcia, then JJ, then Reid and even Hotch, then finally Rossi.

The seven of you sat there for a long time doing nothing but laugh. It was a very nice change.

Kan je hem anders in mijn gb zetten? Dan blijft het bewaard en dan kan ik het later lezen (wbw)

IK HAD TOEN DIE BLOG DIE DIT ALLEMAAL HAD GEPLAATST 'S NACHTS GEVONDEN EN TOEN GING IK ZO DOOD EN NU WEER VERDOMME

GubIer schreef:
    (...)

Kan je hem anders in mijn gb zetten? Dan blijft het bewaard en dan kan ik het later lezen (wbw)

Is goed, geil. (wbw)

Hotchiss schreef:
    IK HAD TOEN DIE BLOG DIE DIT ALLEMAAL HAD GEPLAATST 'S NACHTS GEVONDEN EN TOEN GING IK ZO DOOD EN NU WEER VERDOMME

HAHAHAHAHA I CANT