• Heyy Guys,
    Ik ben opzoek naar een leuke story die over Harry Potter gaat, ik vind vooral Hermelien, Draco en Harry leuke personages, ook vind ik sneep, Perkamentus en Sirius leuke personages.
    Als er nog iemand is die een leuke story heeft die gaat over Harry Potter, dan hou ik me zeker aanbevolen!

[ bericht aangepast op 27 dec 2016 - 0:00 ]

A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets.

Ben toevallig bezig aan een kort kerst verhaal over Draco!(:

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/160024/santa-claus-and-the-eight-thestrals/

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

Oh en op mijn profiel vind je nog een Perciver verhaal, perciver short storry en een Jily short story (:

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

SPECS schreef:
    Oh en op mijn profiel vind je nog een Perciver verhaal, perciver short storry en een Jily short story (:

Top! Ik ga meteen kijken.

Is het erg als het nog niet af is? Of niet meer superactief?

Veni, Vidi, Coffee.

Stracciatella schreef:
    Is het erg als het nog niet af is? Of niet meer superactief?

Nee hoor!

Geen idee of je het leuk vindt, maar ik schrijf momenteel een Fantastic Beasts fanfic? ^^

in love with the fictional characters, I'm sorry

Virtues schreef:
    Geen idee of je het leuk vindt, maar ik schrijf momenteel een Fantastic Beasts fanfic? ^^

Ja, lijkt me leuk! Ik heb de film alleen nog niet gezien ( ik weet het, heel slecht van me(A))

Hermioneweasley schreef:
    (...)

Ja, lijkt me leuk! Ik heb de film alleen nog niet gezien ( ik weet het, heel slecht van me(A))

Het is in principe te lezen zonder dat je de film hebt gezien ^^ Alles wat je moet weten is dat Newt een dierenfanaat is en een soort koffer heeft die door een spreuk groter is aan de binnenkant

in love with the fictional characters, I'm sorry

Ik ben net begonnen aan een Sirius Black fanfic :Y)
    Dus als je een kijkje zou willen nemen :3

all because i liked a girl

Ik heb een verhaal geschreven over Sneep, en ik ben nu bezig over een met Draco en Sneep. Als je wilt kun je op mijn profiel altijd een kijkje nemen.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Ik heb wel een nog een HP story voor je.
    Alleen zul je daarbij een dosis Ron, Harry en Hermelien moeten missen (': (En Perkamentus)
    Klik hier

It's never gonna happen, Guys.

• Afgeronde Stories •

Like snow • Minerva McGonagall
    x Link • 5K • Fantasy/Drama • HP; Minerva McGonagall • ENG x
    Minerva McGonagall was a brave, young witch, who was known for her wit and outstanding transfiguration skills. Her love for books was as big as her love for Quidditch and her loyalty to her house and school. On a cold day, this young, bookish girl roamed the hallways of Hogwarts and found herself to be lost in one of the many school's secrets.

Deer Evans... • Jily
    x Link • 4K • Fantasy/Drama/Fanfiction • HP; Jily • NL x
    James and Lily through the ages. Een love story over James Potter en Lily Evans, speciaal voor Anna's verjaardag.

I'm not stupid! • Wolfstar
    x Link • 27K • Drama/Fanfiction/Romantiek • HP; Wolfstar • NL x
    Sirius Black is the most popular boy at school and he hides two big secrets. When the chronically sick Remus Lupin turns up and becomes Sirius’ new tutor, slowly things change and secrets come out…

Birthday Wishes [Wolfstar] • [4 shot]
    x Link • 4K • Fanfiction/Romantiek • HP; Wolfstar • NL x
    Het is Remus' verjaardag en Sirius heeft een heel bijzonder cadeau voor hem klaarstaan... "My present, is my love for you."

Crazy • Sirius Black
    x Link • 50K • Drama/Fanfiction/Fantasy • HP; Sirius Black • NL x
    Katherina Vakrov wordt dagenlang gemarteld door Voldemort en zijn aanhangers omdat zij als één van de weinige weet, waar Lily en James ondergedoken zitten. Langzaam wordt ze gek, maar ze geeft niet toe, nooit zal ze hen verraden. Nadat ze weer vrijkomt lijkt alles de goede kant op de gaan in de oorlog tegen Voldemort, totdat Sirius Black - James' beste vriend - de familie Potter verraad en de wereld van Katherina compleet in elkaar stort.

All was well... [Dramione] • [4 shot]
    x Link • 5K • Drama/Romantiek/Stand Alone • HP; Dramione • ENG x
    The day has come, the day has come where the true nature of their love is exposed. She is a Gryffindor, he a Slytherin. She is a mudblood, he a pure blood. They don’t belong together, it’s not right. The Battle of Hogwarts has started and so has the battle for their love. A gruesome story about two lovers who are confronted with impossible choiches. A secret relationship is exposed in the most cruel way imaginable. Will their love survive?

• Lopende Stories •

A pumpkin spiced latte • Marauders
    x Link • 0K • Fantasy/Drama/Fanfiction • HP; Marauders • Engelstalig x
    Fall has entered the grounds of Hogwarts and the Quidditch teams are preparing themselves for the first match of the season: Gryffindor against Slytherin. Meanwhile, James Potter and his best friends - Sirius Black - get themselves ready for their favorite night of the year. In an attempt to find love and laughter, they create the biggest prank of all time, that eventually comes to bite them in the face. Happy Halloween...

The Grace of Betrayal • Wolfstar
    x Link • 0K • Fantasy/Drama • HP; Wolfstar • Engelstalig x
    The first wizarding war is approaching. Sirius Black and Remus Lupin both get dragged to a different side. They need to hold on to each other, but can you justify turning your back to your friends when you are in love and are there always only two sides?

[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2016 - 11:15 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.