• Hoi peeps :3
    Op Pottermore heb je nu de kans om je in te delen in één van de huizen van Ilvermorny, de wizarding school in Noord-Amerika:

De huizen zijn: Horned Serpent, Wampus, Thunderbird and Pukwudgie (als je je wil indelen, dat kan hier)
    Ik ben ingedeeld bij de Horned Serpent, een slytherin-ravenclaw-achtig huis, terwijl ik altijd een Gryffindor was :c dus nu vraag ik me af of ik zo veranderd ben, de afgelopen jaren, dat ik in een compleet verschillend huis zit.
    Wat is jullie huis? En lijkt het een beetje op jullie Hogwarts-huis? *O*

[ bericht aangepast op 28 juni 2016 - 19:39 ]

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Ik ben Thunderbird.:Y)

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Ik ben Slytherin/Horned Serpent.
    Er is een verschil tussen de scholen. Een mooie omschrijving van het internet:

So everyone’s been busy comparing the houses of Ilvermorny to Hogwarts houses, but I’d like to propose an alternative. I think Ilvermorny sorting requires asking a slightly different type of question.
    Hogwarts houses are chosen based on traits you consider important and value beyond yourself, e.g. Hermione thinks bravery is more important than “books and cleverness.” That’s because the founders wanted to see those values in others (i.e. the students they chose).
    On the other hand, the characters of the Ilvermorny founders “leaked into the houses,” so it seems to divide along the lines of how you define yourself and what tools you prefer to use in your approach to life.
    Horned Serpent: “I’m defined by what I think.” (Scholars, mind.)
    Wampus: “I’m defined by what I do.” (Warriors, body.)
    Thunderbird: “I’m defined by my experiences.” (Adventurer, soul.)
    Pukwudgie: “I’m defined by what I feel (or maybe love).” (Healers, heart.)
    This could apply to a variety of Hogwarts houses. So, for example, a Wampus is defined by action, but why they fight (to defend the weak, to promote themselves or those they consider family, because it’s wise, or because it’s right) defines their Hogwarts house. Meanwhile, a Horned Serpent in Ravenclaw might think, “My mind defines me, because knowledge and/or creativity is important.” The Slytherin counterpart might think, “My mind defines me, because that is how I can achieve what I want out of life.”

De kenmerken van de hogwarts-houses die het meest gelden bij de combi hogwarts/ilvermorny (:(ik vind deze lijst behoorlijk aannemelijk)

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.