• Hey iedereen!

Anderhalve week geleden heb ik een jongen leren kennen en we zijn nu 1 keer samen naar de film geweest. Was heel leuk en gezellig en we zijn van plan om vaker af te spreken.

Nu is het probleem dat we beide niet weten wat te doen. Ik weet dat er heel veel mogelijkheden zijn, maar hij is niet echt het type om te gaan midgetgolven ofzo. Zo van die typische dates zeg maar.

Daarom wil ik even vragen of jullie iets weten? Iets simpels maar toch heel leuk. Zwemmen of uiteten zit er ook niet in.

Dit klinkt vast stom ofzo hahaha maar goed, als jullie ideetjes hebben laat maar horen!

Alvast bedankt! Xx

I suck at everything and I am a sucker for everything.

Aw, midgetgolven klinkt juist zo superleuk, haha. Wat dacht je van picknicken? Of gewoon wandeling maken samen? Ik ben hier ook niet goed in, blijkt weer eens. Lol. x)

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Bowlen? High tea?

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

Ehm... Dagje dierentuin? Lekkere dingen halen samen en ergens in het park gaan picknicken met een leuke muziekje op de achtergrond. Misschien samen gamen als hij dat leuk vind? Samen koken of bakken. Een film of serie marathon houden. Gewoon een stukje wandelen. Bordspellen spelen samen, dat soort dingen?

Maflodder -> Rozenthee / "Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?"

Ga naar een boekenwinkel, (een grote) pak een random boek, sla het open op een random pagina en vind daaruit het grappigste stukje, diegene heeft dan 1 punt.
    Kan ook door te zeggen, een stukje op pagina .... beschrijft je bruiloft/eerste schooldag/eerste date/enz

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

- Picknicken
    - film kijken en koken
    - dierentuin
    - pitch en putten (is geen midgetgolf hehe ^^)
    - dagje stad
    - boswandeling en ijsje eten
    - nog meer bioscoop
    - sporten (joggen int bos ofzo of frisbeeen op een veld, ect)

Oh ik had nog een spel, het zijn 36 vragen en dit werd een keer in the big bang theoey gedaan. Het was een onderzoek dat je nadat je deze vragen eerlijk hebt beantwoord en elkaar daarna 4 min in de ogen staarden, dat je je dan meer tor die persoon aangetrokken zou voelen (als je dat geloofd natuurlijk, mar het is een leuk onderzoekje!)

Set I

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

Set II

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

16. What do you value most in a friendship?

17. What is your most treasured memory?

18. What is your most terrible memory?

19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?

20. What does friendship mean to you?

21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?

24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?

Set III

25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “

26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “

27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.

28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.

29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.

30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.

32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2016 - 22:53 ]

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

De aller aller allerleukste date wat ik ooit heb gehad was toen ik al een tijdje met mijn huidige vriend samen was. Ik had het idee van een tumblr post, de bedoeling was dat je een film en een CD uitzocht waarvan je dacht dat de ander hem leuk zou vinden, en die keek je dan samen bij iemand thuis enzo. Het klinkt lame, maar was zo leuk! Ik ben nogal een moeilijke qua films, en mijn vriend is nogal een moeilijke qua muziek, dus het was voor ons beide een challenge. We waren dus gewoon in die grabbeltonnen wat je bij de Mediamarkt hebt gaan graaien, 2 films en 2 CD's later waren we thuis, pizza besteld, films gekeken, CD opgezet en ondertussen gaan gamen, haha!

tya